You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Moyes after Dante and Mata they could be two huge signings for them walk straight into the first team and winners lets hope Moyes and Woodward don't see any value in the market...

HAH!! As if Dante would leave Bayern to play for him. For Mourinho to sell him Mata he will want Rooney. 

To put how ridiculous this into perspective, Moyes has just said they are still in the title race, there is a better chance that is true.

Dante? The lad at bayern? Why would he go there?

Dante talking it up himself he's 30 and not paid that much by Bayern. Mata doesn't have that many places to go only 4/5 clubs could afford him. Never underestimate Mourinhios ego give United a few crumbs and get patted on the back for freeing Mata.

The transfer committee, in conjunction with Brendan Rodgers.. under the supervision of the Fenway Sports Group are forcing the fans to put up with and get used to buying young, relatively unproven players in a fiendish plot to keep us out of the Champions League. We're through the looking glass here, people. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Except maybe, wages too high, fee too high, want CL, want to play in the capital, don't want to move mid season in a World Cup year.

Fernando, contract running down so moderate fee, will improve chances of getting picked with us. There must be some fucker, somewhere.

I can see Brendan using Touré as a defensive midfielder if Allen breaks down. I can see not getting a DM before the window closes. After the 'success' of Moses and and Sissokho I think he is reluctent to gamble on players unless he is fairly sure they will work out so he'd muddle through till the summer rather than taking a chance of a short term fix.

Pure s[eculation but the reason I say this is because there wasn't a single DM link in the summer and tenuous links now even with Lucas confirmed as being out for a couple of months.

Stick Agger in there then.

I'm not recommending this really, but if he doesn't buy anyone, who ya gonna call?

Sakho and Skrtel behind him, about the best we can hope for if no signings are made.

I can see this place igniting if nobody is brought in.

I myself will be incandescent.

GHOSTBUSTERS!!

C'mon you were all thinking it ;)

• Upvote 2