You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ferguson retiring Imminent.

TheHitman

Comical really - only in this media driven shit hole of a country could you replace the most successful manager in the country with a 52 year old ginge who has won fuck all - but is a media darling, cos he is said managers' project.

This will be a win win - they get an average no mark, and Everton lose their above average no mark.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comical really - only in this media driven shit hole of a country could you replace the most successful manager in the country with a 52 year old ginge who has won fuck all - but is a media darling, cos he is said managers' project.

No-one does patriotism like the English.

The strange thing is, the Blues will probably see Moyes to United as a badge of honour, use it to justify their claims of what a great manager he is.

Also, if he does go there and win anything with them, they'll try and vicariously hijack his success as one of their own, like they do when trying to justify their arguments that Phil Neville is a better midfielder than Steven Gerrard.

If anything, I think Moyes may have fucked them over big time here. Gill and other United insiders have alluded in their statements today that they've knew this day was coming and had planned for it. If it is Moyes, it's not a choice they've just made in the past couple of days. It's been planned out well in advance.

Now, are we naive enough to think that Moyes hasn't been privy to this plan? If he goes, he's probably known for a while that he was off there. All while keeping the Everton faithful on tenterhooks over the will he/won't he sign a new contract saga. Plus, in running his contract down, he's screwed Billy Boy out of any tangible compensation/contract buy out payment?

He's stitched the blues up, but they'll be too naive to see that and will still hero worship him, despite the fact he's won fuck all.

I'm just honest Tom, it is!

Plus - technicality I know, but i'd rather be described as British.

British it is, then.

But the Welsh and the Scots actually are patriotic. Massively so. So it was deliberate when I specified the English.

And I will disagree, this country is far from a shit hole! In my view, anyways.

But if Man Utd do appoint Moyes, it will be a great moment. As you say, it will leave both clubs weaker.

Guest San Don

Fuck me, the world's gone mad! ferguson retires and gollum is critiquely being tipped as the next fucking manager!?

I dont belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it!

Everton should look at Mark Hughes, Alex McLeish and Tony Pulis.

Darren Ferguson please.

Everton will give the job to Phil Neville.

Nope, you're all wrong.

There is one outstanding candidate for that particular job - an Everton legend, a guy who knows them bitters and their way of thinking inside out. His name is also "Ferguson" and his first name is also starting with a "D" - ladies and gentlemen, I give you once-a-blue-always-a-criminal, the one-and-only, Duncan Ferguson!

The just can't give the job to Moyes, it was only 9 months ago Redknapp was nailed on for the England job by all the media. Bottom line is it will be someone who was won something surely?.

Ah, but you don't always need to have won something to be a winner.

vila1g.jpg

Gill said they have got to have European and English experience. Its absolutely going to be Mourinho, he's leaving Madrid talked of Chelsea so united are seizing the opportunity. His ego is perfect for them an utter twat. Resign Ronaldo attract all kinds of twats. Begin a new dynasty. You gotta be fucking stupid to think uniteds empire will begin to fail.