You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

AngryOfTuebrook

Same principle as the Bird Fancying Amnesty or the Music Amnesty: what deeply unfunny shit makes you laugh?

I'll kick off with Joe Pasquale's "Buckets of Doom" (the one where he puts two buckets on his head and pretends that he's twisting his head around).

Still on a Pasquale theme, here's Katy Brand doing Mariah Carey.

[YOUTUBE]D3st_OY2Ipo[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good shout. I've seen 'Not Going Out' get slated a bit on here. I actually liked it and have watched them all.

Friends is watchable too.

Amnesty, baby, yeah!

I too think Not Going Out is pretty good.Without the poor comic timing and annoying canned laughter it would be excellent.

And without that Miranda bird would be great.

That Miranda show with the woman with a face like a retarded horse. I've laughed a few times at it and if it is on, I'll generally watch it.

Miranda is good and I own ALL the DVDs of 'Gimme Gimme Gimme'.

Remember, it is an amnesty!

PS. Brian Connolly is funny too.

Movies that are hilarious:

The first Police Academy, second is fine as well

Hot Shots

Top Secret!

Zoolander

Ace Ventura

Top Secret is legitimately ace. Loads of cracking lines and bits.

Anyway. For some unknown reason I too find Gimme Gimme Gimme very watchable.

Shoot me now.

Top Secret is legitimately ace. Loads of cracking lines and bits.

Anyway. For some unknown reason I too find Gimme Gimme Gimme very watchable.

Shoot me now.

As is Zoolander. Nobody thinks otherwise. It's hardly coming out of some kind of intellectual comedic closet

'Oh, for shame. I admit it! I Like "Trading Places"!'

Div

Re: that Mr Khan thing, saw a clip of it where some bird asks him "have you ever googled yourself?" and he replies "only when i put my pyjamas on the wrong way round". I hate to admit it, but i laughed at the sheer ridiculousness of that line. It also sounds funnier in a "comedy" Pakistani accent.

Other than that, it looks dire. Also caught about ten minutes of an episode of "threesome" on Comedy central yesterday. Not brilliant, but certainly not the worst thing ever created.