You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Remember when Fat Head Sam thought he should manage England....where did it all go wrong eh?

To be fair though, he's closer than ever these days.

Turns off the Boiled Ham game to watch Pointless which is marginally less pointless and exactly what Fat Sham will be in about an hours time.

Why aren't you watching Dortmund v Bayern?

Sky make me laugh trying to big up this Boiled Ham/ Chavs game .Keep descriimg it as a Derby obviously to try and bracket it with our Derby ealrier on BT ,.

It may technically be a derby but I know a few WH fans and I have never heard them get excited about playing these wankers. Give them Millwall or Charlton and their little cockney faces light up

What a load of shite. Of course West Ham v Chelsea is a derby, it's a London Derby. I can't see the point of comparing it to the Merseyside Derby. I live in Greater London now and have done for some time, I encounter West Ham fans on a regular basis. In the main, they dislike Tottenham, Chelsea and Millwall, of course. In my experience there is little to no rivalry with Charlton. Whereas, West Ham fans sing about Chelsea, regardless of who they are playing. The song is, "From Stamford Bridge to Upton Park, stick the blue flag up your arse".

What a load of shite. Of course West Ham v Chelsea is a derby, it's a London Derby. I can't see the point of comparing it to the Merseyside Derby. I live in Greater London now and have done for some time, I encounter West Ham fans on a regular basis. In the main, they dislike Tottenham, Chelsea and Millwall, of course. In my experience there is little to no rivalry with Charlton. Whereas, West Ham fans sing about Chelsea, regardless of who they are playing. The song is, "From Stamford Bridge to Upton Park, stick the blue flag up your arse".

Spent years down in London myself, been to the ground a few times , have a couple of good mates that are West Ham through and though and Ive never been aware that Chelsea were top of their hit list..I'll ask them next week out of interest. Youre right about them disliking Spurs

Spent years down in London myself, been to the ground a few times , have a couple of good mates that are West Ham through and though and Ive never been aware that Chelsea were top of their hit list..I'll ask them next week out of interest. Youre right about them disliking Spurs

It may depend on where West Ham fans live, be it London, Greater London or Essex. However, I had mates who lived in Greenwich and I bevvied in pubs there, frequented by Charlton fans. I never heard of any real rivalry/hatred with West Ham. Charlton fans dislike Millwall, of course.

It may depend on where West Ham fans live, be it London, Greater London or Essex. However, I had mates who lived in Greenwich and I bevvied in pubs there, frequented by Charlton fans. I never heard of any real rivalry/hatred with West Ham. Charlton fans dislike Millwall, of course.

I have a couple of other mates that are Palace and they dislike Charlton more than anyone . Mind you evryone hates Millwall . Its all a lot simpler in Liverpool

It certainly is. I'd forgotten about Palace. You're right, Palace and Charlton dislike each other.

Got a mate who's a Gillingham fan who hates Charlton too. Bizarre.

Anyway, six goals, an incident-packed derby thriller and the "game of the day" on sky sports is a predictable win for the gooners over southampton. London centric much, sky?

• Upvote 1