You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rivalry..

ScouseJim

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article points out another myth that our blue bretheren like to perpetuate, that their team broke up as players went in search of European competition. In fact, for 85/86, they improved their squad; Gray Lineker, England's top striker, took over from sex beast Andy Gray.

Although Lineker was moved on, for a huge profit to Barcelona, a year later, the rest of the squad, so restless for European football, stayed at Goodison. Gary Stevens went to Glasgow Rangers in 1988 and he was the first of the Championship winning team to move on. Trevor Steven joined him a year later. Southall, Van Den Hauwe, Reid, Sheedy, Mountfield, Radcliffe and Sharp all stayed on until their crystals were drained. Also drained was Kendall's drinks cabinet, so he fucked off to top himself at Athletic Bilbao in 1987.

Listening to the Evertonians' litany of, mostly unfounded, complaints over the years leads me to believe that they're not so much bitter as just fucking stupid.

That article points out another myth that our blue bretheren like to perpetuate, that their team broke up as players went in search of European competition. In fact, for 85/86, they improved their squad; Gray Lineker, England's top striker, took over from sex beast Andy Gray.

Although Lineker was moved on, for a huge profit to Barcelona, a year later, the rest of the squad, so restless for European football, stayed at Goodison. Gary Stevens went to Glasgow Rangers in 1988 and he was the first of the Championship winning team to move on. Trevor Steven joined him a year later. Southall, Van Den Hauwe, Reid, Sheedy, Mountfield, Radcliffe and Sharp all stayed on until their crystals were drained. Also drained was Kendall's drinks cabinet, so he fucked off to top himself at Athletic Bilbao in 1987.

Listening to the Evertonians' litany of, mostly unfounded, complaints over the years leads me to believe that they're not so much bitter as just fucking stupid.

Ha. :thumbup:

Guest The Chimp

Apologies if this is posted all too soon after the game today but whilst I know that this was always a massive game Everton will be smelling blood now. This will not only be their chance to knock the Redshite out of the FA Cup but potentially to deal a mortal blow to Kenny's managerial role at Liverpool. Without sounding melodramatic I really hope our club as a whole appreciates how hyped up their opposition and their supporters will be, matches that and fucking batters them (on the pitch of course). Another final to look forward to would be something to galvanise everyone - for a bit at least.

Apologies if this is posted all too soon after the game today but whilst I know that this was always a massive game Everton will be smelling blood now. This will not only be their chance to knock the Redshite out of the FA Cup but potentially to deal a mortal blow to Kenny's managerial role at Liverpool. Without sounding melodramatic I really hope our club as a whole appreciates how hyped up their opposition and their supporters will be, matches that and fucking batters them (on the pitch of course). Another final to look forward to would be something to galvanise everyone - for a bit at least.

If they perform like they did against Sunderland, then we're so out of form at the moment, that we couldn't compete with that. We have to hope that being a cup game refocuses the team.

That said, if we concede first, then it'll be game over. We just don't have it in us to comeback.

Liverpool FC have announced additional ticket details for our FA Cup Semi-Final on April 14th 2012.

All redshite fans who have attended 5 home games or more will be GUARANTEED a ticket to watch the semi-final!

The details are as follows:

Tickets are not available on-line, over the phone OR at the box office.

To obtain your ticket you must produce your beer mats to the Landlord of the pub where you watched the games and he in turn will provide you with your allocated seat or stool for the game!

Gezza, Kirkby

this was on blue-kipper, me mate just sent it me. thinks he is funny. fucking small time kirkby sock robbers

he's right on a level cos loads of people dont go the game

he's also wrong cos I know loads of bandwagon jumping blueshite who are off to london but havent been to a home game all season

Their attendance for the fifth round v Fulham was 25,000

15,000 missing persons from the People's Club