You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Anyone who thinks football is still a game of 2 teams of 11 players kicking a ball about competitively should have a look at sky sports 3 now. The real madrid end of season bollocks / trophy awarding ceremony is a cross between the oscars and an olympic games opening ceremony. Gutwrenching vomitworthy bullshit.

Remember Sir Bob's last season?

Souness lifted the Championship trophy unfussily with one hand, and then casually flicked it to Bob, who raised it shyly and then quietly wandered back up the tunnel by himself to place it in the trophy cabinet. For his final time.

Indeed, a lifetime ago.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Sir Bob's last season?

Souness lifted the Championship trophy unfussily with one hand, and then casually flicked it to Bob, who raised it shyly and then quietly wandered back up the tunnel by himself to place it in the trophy cabinet. For his final time.

Indeed, a lifetime ago.

Almost.

My mate was being sick on the steps of the kop so i only saw the celebration on match of the day or kick off on the sunday.

Watching the Stoke-Bolton highlights on MOTD, and just a few questions. Firstly, how exactly was that blatant barge by that fat oaf Walters not seen as a foul? I guarantee that if that was Andy Carroll the goal would have been disallowed. Secondly, how is Chris Foy still a referee, never mind in the top flight? Whenever you see an utterly bamboozling refereeing error, he is one of the names most likely to be involved, along with those other shit cunts Mason and Friend. Thirdly, how has Bolton's goalkeeper Bogdan not yet had his head shaved by teefs looking for copper? With that thatch you could rewire your house!

The whole day left me with mixed emotions.

On the one hand, you look at City and you see everything that is wrong with modern football. Then again, I used to work with a couple of City fans who went everywhere with them and I was thinking of them today...what they must have felt, incredible.

I looked at those scenes and I was jealous, I just hope we don't have to wait 45 years to experience that again...then I think of the fact that we lost to Swansea and we just might...

The pictures from Sunderland were brilliant...the mindgames worked this year!!

You would think this will be the start of a period of City dominance but then they nearly fucked up this season, so who knows?

Still love football, though, which other sport in the world has so many emotions packed into 90 minutes?

The whole day left me with mixed emotions.

On the one hand, you look at City and you see everything that is wrong with modern football. Then again, I used to work with a couple of City fans who went everywhere with them and I was thinking of them today...what they must have felt, incredible.

I looked at those scenes and I was jealous, I just hope we don't have to wait 45 years to experience that again...then I think of the fact that we lost to Swansea and we just might...

The pictures from Sunderland were brilliant...the mindgames worked this year!!

You would think this will be the start of a period of City dominance but then they nearly fucked up this season, so who knows?

Still love football, though, which other sport in the world has so many emotions packed into 90 minutes?

I'm sick to the teeth of hearing this bullshit. Why do you think united won so many titles? spending power and more money. Someone comes along with deeper pockets and does what they have been doing for years. FUCK them and FUCK slur. Most of my mates are City fans and long suffering for years, they would have been out of sight if it weren't for that prick Tevez. I'm happy for them just because they were able to get one over on that odious cunt and he even had the knackers to mention the 5 mins added on time. I pissed myself at the irony.

I'm sick to the teeth of hearing this bullshit. Why do you think united won so many titles? spending power and more money. Someone comes along with deeper pockets and does what they have been doing for years. FUCK them and FUCK slur.

Is right.

It seems unbelievably crass for any Liverpool fan to moan about other sides buying the title when our club must comfortably be in the richest 1% of professional football teams on the planet.

It's the Haves whining about the Have Mores when virtually everyone else is a Have Not, and it's pathetic.

was watching it in a pub which was packed with practically all Scum fans apart from our group of 8 who despite all having different allegances are all firm United haters and we all fucking erupted when Aguero scored, pints knocked all over floor, stood on table swinging shirts above our heads as all the scum fans streamed out, brilliant moment just a shame it wasn't us who did it to them, god knows how I'd have reacted then

was watching it in a pub which was packed with practically all Scum fans apart from our group of 8 who despite all having different allegances are all firm United haters and we all fucking erupted when Aguero scored, pints knocked all over floor, stood on table swinging shirts above our heads as all the scum fans streamed out, brilliant moment just a shame it wasn't us who did it to them, god knows how I'd have reacted then

quality that is!

Anyone watching Huddersfield v MK Dons playoffs? It's been end to end since about 20 minutes into the first half. A shot at the championship at stake.

More importantly than that I've got a six fold accumulator and Jordan Rhodes/2-1 riding on it. For a quite a bit.

If Chelsea defend like they did against Barca anything is possible, but withouth Brave JT, I can't see it. That added to Bayen playing in their own stadium might just be a hurdle too far.

Will be nice to see if "BJT" cries again.

I really, really hope to fuck that Bayern do this just for the fact to keep that odious toad Terry anywhere near Big Ears.

The way he 'let' Lampard share in collecting the FA Cup was just to pave the way for him to return the favour tonight.

Sickening.

As for the actual match, I don't think Chelsea can park the bus like they did against Barca. In a way it was easy to do that as Barca like to try and pass, pass, pass and pass their way through. Bayern will play a more conventional game.