You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Annoying fucking compound words

Remmie

What is this insistance with fucking annoying compound words? On the social smoking thread the latest epically egregious word was smirting - it seems a combination of smoking and flirting HAHAHAHAHA.....FUCK OFF!!!

It makes me want to stomp on the dreams of a thousand orphans with medium to good aids.

See also Chillaxing and when done with couples Bennifer & Brangelina.

It's all very edutaining, but will it ever fucking stop?

Somebody once told me that a TV program was "snoring" - that is, so boring that it's put her to sleep and lead her to snore.

I then reminded her that 'snoring' was an actual word, and that she was a fucking imbecile.

did you bang her? she swallow or spit? this generations old recipe makes your spunk taste good for ladies.

Super Spunk Smoothie

1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned

1 banana, frozen

1 cup apple juice

1/2 tsp ginger

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp nutmeg

1/2 tsp vanilla extract

2 TBS honey

Optional ingredients: 1 raw egg white, 2 TBS wheat germ, 2 TBS flax seed, 1 shot wheatgrass juice

Guest TK-421
Americanisms for sexual endevour,

Fingerbang

Tittybang

Smasheduptheshitterwithamassivecockwithoutanyremorsebang.

Go fuck yourselves you ginormous bastardisers of this once great language.

You must hate the German language Remmie?

There's nowt wrong with fingerbanging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her purdy pink panties.

"Frape". A word so hideous and cringe inducing, you can sympathise with where the Tories are coming from. The people who spread this plague are depraved opponents of civilisation itself and must face judgement for their shocking crime.

It makes me want to stomp on the dreams of a thousand orphans with medium to good aids.

See also Chillaxing and when done with couples Bennifer & Brangelina.

It's all very edutaining, but will it ever fucking stop?

This...a million times over.

Celebrities are bad enough but since I don't give two shits about celebrities I can generally avoid all that rubbish...

BUT, recently a rather disturbing habit has crept into a certain portion of my friends, about occasionally combining any couples in the group in this way. And not behind their backs either, but (approvingly so) in front of them.

Strangely enough, while I'm single I'm only recently so, and they never once even discussed creating such a mangled bastardisation for me and the ex when we were together. I think they knew my personality enough to know that the end result of such an act have left half the country levelled to the ground in a one-man orgy of destruction.