You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Family get togethers, I had to go to a barbeque yesterday with the whole of the missus' family there for a 1st Birthday Party.

My wife decided to go away & leave me pretty much all afternoon & as I can't talk at length about betting, Hearts Football Club or babies, I ended up sitting in a corner of the garden myself staring into space for the best part of three hours. To make matters worse, people kept coming round to ask me if I needed anything to eat or drink every five minutes & one wee boy stood staring at me as if I had two heads for about 15 minutes at one stage, I do dress like I'm from the 70s but you'd think his parents would've said that it's rude to stare or something, I did think about putting the little bastard on the barbeque. I ended up hiding in the house looking at stuff on my phone for the last half hour.

Next time I'm staying at home.

Family get togethers, I had to go to a barbeque yesterday with the whole of the missus' family there for a 1st Birthday Party.

My wife decided to go away & leave me pretty much all afternoon & as I can't talk at length about betting, Hearts Football Club or babies, I ended up sitting in a corner of the garden myself staring into space for the best part of three hours. To make matters worse, people kept coming round to ask me if I needed anything to eat or drink every five minutes & one wee boy stood staring at me as if I had two heads for about 15 minutes at one stage, I do dress like I'm from the 70s but you'd think his parents would've said that it's rude to stare or something, I did think about putting the little bastard on the barbeque. I ended up hiding in the house looking at stuff on my phone for the last half hour.

Next time I'm staying at home.

Get yourself down the bookies ya big Jessie.

Other drummers at a gig you're playing who think it's ok to go into one of your bags when you're not there and without permission, root around for something they have forgotten and use it at soundcheck- leaving your bag wide open.

Then when pulled up on it blame it on the sound guy as they have their own item. Then come back to me and ask to borrow it shortly before they go on stage as funny enough it turns out they did forget their bit of gear after all, shortly after a comedy sketch of them pretending they can't find their own item in their own gear bag in front of me.

Cunt

• Upvote 2

People in mundane, unimportant jobs who revel in an artificially created sense of importance and generally act with shocking manners and general etiquette such as not responding to emails or several attempts to make contact by telephone since Monday of this week.

I bet you eat fucking Sushi for lunch and drink Coconut water, while dressed in shite office gear from Asda and your shit still stinks when you sit off in the work toilet for 15 minutes as, deep down inside, you hate your job just like the rest of us.

Rude, bad mannered cunt.

• Upvote 3

People that don't drive being mithering cunts. They also think petrol is free and slam your door, every single time.

Mate of mine doesn't drive despite being 37 and has no intention of ever learning. He got let down for a lift once to Manchester airport so asked me, I dropped him off and picked him up - a total of 100 miles all in all, for this he bought me a pint of John Smith's the following Saturday. 

He's got a couple of kids now and early doors when the first one was born started asking me if I could take them to post natal appointments etc so I had to put me foot down and always make excuses.

I was best man at his wedding but - in time honoured, bittersweet style - had to ferry him and his wife to food tastings and do loads of dropping off and picking up of cakes, dresses and all the usual bollocks. 

I was godfather to his kid but - yes - you guessed it, I had to transport all the food to the pub and take them to the church. 

On Sunday he randomly messages me asking if I can take them all to the hospital that afternoon. We had plans but I said I could cancel if it was an emergency, thinking it was something to do with the kids, but no, it was to see her brother who was in for a minor op and needed some clothes and stuff taking in and they 'couldn't be bothered with the trains and buses'. Obviously I didn't. 

Fucking annoying though, majorly fucking annoying. 

• Upvote 2

People that don't drive being mithering cunts. They also think petrol is free and slam your door, every single time.

Mate of mine doesn't drive despite being 37 and has no intention of ever learning. He got let down for a lift once to Manchester airport so asked me, I dropped him off and picked him up - a total of 100 miles all in all, for this he bought me a pint of John Smith's the following Saturday. 

He's got a couple of kids now and early doors when the first one was born started asking me if I could take them to post natal appointments etc so I had to put me foot down and always make excuses.

I was best man at his wedding but - in time honoured, bittersweet style - had to ferry him and his wife to food tastings and do loads of dropping off and picking up of cakes, dresses and all the usual bollocks. 

I was godfather to his kid but - yes - you guessed it, I had to transport all the food to the pub and take them to the church. 

On Sunday he randomly messages me asking if I can take them all to the hospital that afternoon. We had plans but I said I could cancel if it was an emergency, thinking it was something to do with the kids, but no, it was to see her brother who was in for a minor op and needed some clothes and stuff taking in and they 'couldn't be bothered with the trains and buses'. Obviously I didn't. 

Can't rep but this is indeed an incredibly annoying trait.

People in mundane, unimportant jobs who revel in an artificially created sense of importance and generally act with shocking manners and general etiquette such as not responding to emails or several attempts to make contact by telephone since Monday of this week.

I bet you eat fucking Sushi for lunch and drink Coconut water, while dressed in shite office gear from Asda and your shit still stinks when you sit off in the work toilet for 15 minutes as, deep down inside, you hate your job just like the rest of us.

Rude, bad mannered cunt.

Middle managers - th Daily Mail of workplace staff.

Britain breeding a nation of retards. Now that's not exactly news but I saw a story on the news this morning about the dangers of swallowing battery cells. Yesterday, I saw an advert for washing up capsules which was basically saying to keep them away from kids and all I could think was that there must be so many thick cunts leaving stuff like this within easy reach of kids, A&E departments up and down the country must be reporting a surge in cases. In the case of the washing up capsules, I'm not sure why the manufacturers need to make them look like colourful toys in the first place.

Holy fuck. What a prick.

If he fucked you up the arse, he'd wipe his cock on your curtains and leave without so much as a reach around or a fiver on your night stand.

Bitter jealous cunts, mainly family members who moan that you go out too much or dare to have a life outside of working and your kids. Would help if these cunts actually had a life of their own with friends and hobbies instead of just sitting in every weekend watching soaps on catch up or the fucking X Factor.

• Upvote 1

Continuing on from my mini-rant about them in the Corbyn thread, RAWK moderators.

I've had a post deleted in the Everton thread on there, and just been sent a private message by a moderator as I referred to an Everton fan as a "biff".

I was ceremoniously informed that the term "biff" is unacceptable on RAWK and is equivalent to referring to someone as a "spaz"

I've replied in the tone that the PM deserves, asking if it is some form of joke.

I think I've pissed off a few sensitive admins in the Corbyn thread.

Swerving there now. What a cunt of a moderating team. Little fucking hitlers who let people get away with murder if the face fits and pull rank and be unnecessarily arsey with others.

Choke on a virtual cock, you North Korea stylee dissent destroying fuck nuggets.

• Upvote 1

Why would you ever go on RAWK?

It's not that bad. But the mods are Gestapo like.

I've always took biff to mean just a bit of a general dickhead, but I was sent a link to a post from 2012 or something which contained a list of words that aren't acceptable in the People's Republic of RAWK and was advised that I should've familiarised myself with the rules before posting. Fucking hell!

My latest response to the mod, adding Kim Jong before his username, didn't go down too well.

Fuck it. I'm TLW all the way now.

I've always took biff to mean just a bit of a general dickhead, but I was sent a link to a post from 2012 or something which contained a list of words that aren't acceptable in the People's Republic of RAWK and was advised that I should've familiarised myself with the rules before posting. Fucking hell!

My latest response to the mod, adding Kim Jong before his username, didn't go down too well.

Can someone ban this cunt
  • Upvote 1

We need to see this list of banned words.