You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Nasty man. I think it's about time they made the flu-jab free of charge or free to the employed/those in education at least.

I don't want to jinx anything, but I am feeling a little better now. It's probably just the lemsip doing its job, but my appetite has returned a little and I've had some chicken noodle soup. I've just gone to turn on my PS3 though and the controller no longer works, I inspected it, turning it and shaking it, and sick poured out. Pretty gross and rather depressing considering they go for about £30. My ma just asked if she should feed the dogs before she goes to work or if I'm going to later. Goes without saying really mum? She tried making me change some light-bulbs earlier as well. I thought she was on a wind up and first. I came home to be looked after, I'd probably have been better off staying put.

These fucking types

tumblr_m4140gPHc91ql7yoao1_1280.jpg

People give a lot of shit to spice boys/chino wankers (and rightly so) for being sheep, wearing the same as every other cunt and not having an original thought in their head, but these cunts are just as bad. Your tattoos, disgusting ears and girly, dyke-like hair doesn't make you an individual in the slightest. The only difference between you and the other sheep is the music you listen to, and that's a load of fucking shit as well. They usually drink jagerbombs and other sadsack drinks that anyone with a smidgen of taste wouldn't be caught dead drinking.

This town is full of these types and the amount of nights out catered to them is quite alarming. At least 4 in a week that I can think of. Surely there comes a point in ones life, usually when they turn about 15, that bands like Blink 182 are no longer appealing? You'd think so, but nope, not around here.

I used to knock around with a few lads like this when I was younger and sometimes these nights out, despite their wankness are the cheapest way to get mashed and meet women, but fuck me, you'd go out on a Thursday and it'd be all "Yo bro, how's it going?" with hugs, hand slapping and high fives all round, then you'd go out on again on the Friday or Saturday and it'd be the exact same, as if you hadn't seen them in months. It's like they're trying so very very hard to be super chilled out, California skater types or something. This wouldn't just be a select few, it seems like you couldn't move for girl-haired cretins giving their brothers some love.

Went to a gig last week and some prick standing in front of me filming it on his Ipad!!!!! What a twat, just enjoy the gig. At the same gig, a group of around 10 - 15 students, who spent most of the night, just chatting to each other and not paying any attention to the band. They kept pushing to the front, hugging each other, high fiving, just acting like proper knobs.

These fucking types

tumblr_m4140gPHc91ql7yoao1_1280.jpg

People give a lot of shit to spice boys/chino wankers (and rightly so) for being sheep, wearing the same as every other cunt and not having an original thought in their head, but these cunts are just as bad. Your tattoos, disgusting ears and girly, dyke-like hair doesn't make you an individual in the slightest. The only difference between you and the other sheep is the music you listen to, and that's a load of fucking shit as well. They usually drink jagerbombs and other sadsack drinks that anyone with a smidgen of taste wouldn't be caught dead drinking.

This town is full of these types and the amount of nights out catered to them is quite alarming. At least 4 in a week that I can think of. Surely there comes a point in ones life, usually when they turn about 15, that bands like Blink 182 are no longer appealing? You'd think so, but nope, not around here.

I used to knock around with a few lads like this when I was younger and sometimes these nights out, despite their wankness are the cheapest way to get mashed and meet women, but fuck me, you'd go out on a Thursday and it'd be all "Yo bro, how's it going?" with hugs, hand slapping and high fives all round, then you'd go out on again on the Friday or Saturday and it'd be the exact same, as if you hadn't seen them in months. It's like they're trying so very very hard to be super chilled out, California skater types or something. This wouldn't just be a select few, it seems like you couldn't move for girl-haired cretins giving their brothers some love.

I know the type.

jNbzNeLJaioPJ.jpg

I work at a university, so I see the types that Adebisi has described on a daily basis, and what gets my goat even more, is when they walk round on freezing cold days with shorts, t-shirts and.....get ready for this.........flipflops!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckers

I work at a university' date=' so I see the types that Adebisi has described on a daily basis, and what gets my goat even more, is when they walk round on freezing cold days with shorts, t-shirts and.....get ready for this.........flipflops!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuckers[/quote']

I used to work in student accommodation and some of them try too hard to be cool.

Often just rich kids being a bit misguided

People who take photos of themselves in the mirror with a stupid pose and upload it to Facebook or some shit. I don't even know why it pisses me off so much it just does. Then afterwards some fucking blert will comment on it saying how nice they look and the person will be like "aww no I'm not pretty, you are". Just fuck off, you're both ugly.

I don't know if it's already been mentioned but I feel better for ranting about it. Carry on.

Not worth starting a new thread about this, but seriously it is getting fucking ridiculous now...

Caroline Wozniacki Racism | Serena Williams Impression

So some no-mark blert is claiming that making out Serena has a big arse and tits is a direct attack on the stereotypical 'curvy' black female, therefore definitely racist.

Which is all good and well until you look at Serena's sister, at which point that ridiculous attempt at a smear campaign falls flat on its arse.

Su@rez has a lot to answer for, just ask Lord Cuntsley.

Today, three fucking cunts were walking, side by side by side, blocking the entire sidewalk.

Now, they were walking swift-ish, so it was difficult to pass them without hitting a tree, or being hit by a car.

However, these cunts were worse than the average sidewalk blocking twats, because all of them were fucking smoking. So, I was stuck behind their repugnant asses until I finally just shouldered through the smelly cunts.

Fucking wankers.

In Leeds city centre trying to grab a bite to eat on my lunch break today' date=' there's like, a stand advertising that it is selling steak sandwiches. Not bad at all, could go for a bit of that after the morning I've had.

Normally I make a point of asking for anything along these lines without any sort of sauce (even though I fucking shouldn't have to, by rights), but was in a rush and noticed a load of the usual disgusting crap like ketchup and some brown shit & white shit that some people choose to defile their meat with, and assume that as a result they're optional and I can safely get some fucking meat in some fucking bread, maybe with some token rabbit food that I can pull out and leave to the pigeons.

So it arrives, accompanied with 'there's garlic mayo on there already but other sauces there if you want them'.

THE FUCK?! MAYO? ON A FUCKING STEAK? Forget how disgusting it is in general. Actually let's not, it's a fucking vile smelling and looking invention that looks like infected jizz and probably tastes like it too. But to defile the king of foods like that, I'd much rather they'd have insulted my own mother in every graphic and gratuitous way possible. Fucking mayo on a fucking steak, what backwards child-touching distopia have I stumbled into?! It's 4:47pm, a good few hours later as I write this and I'm still fucking fuming.[/quote']

Haha. Mate I did EXACTLY the same fucking thing! It was the Riverplate stand wasn't it!

WAnkers.

And it wasn't fucking steak, it was just a hot beef butty! And the bread was a) shit and b) freezing cold.

Cunts.

The misuse of mayonnaise in snacks has got way out of hand in this country. Disgusting freaks splattering it over chips has practically made it a standard dip served with or even worse on top of chips. Perverts and deviants. In a bad way.

See also mayonnaising cheese sandwiches - since when did this become acceptable? The truly odious, sandwich Horendi which our awful work vending machines serve up become even more vile with thick lashings of puke rendering sponk-plasma the cheap cunts call mayonnaise deserve volleying straight in ovaries. Dirty bastard-faced, shit-kicking, baby murdering (probably), tramp licking thundercunts from Hades. That smell of wasps.

Mayonnaise must always be an optional fucking dip. Optional.

Royalty and the way the media calls some of these by their first names like 'charles and di' or 'william and kate' like somebody you would meet in your local asda and have a chat with and ask about the family. This family is baysat and pampered like a bunch of overgrown kids with ordinary peoples money when if they cashed in all their assets they could wipe out half of the national debt in one transaction.

'Oh but they create millions in tourist revenue' So that's the strength of the argument against fucking them off is it?

So on that score then,every time Blackpool Tower,Madame Tussauds or Wigan Pier needs a multi million pound refurbishment or cash injection they will get it no questions asked because 'they create millions in tourist revenue?'

Fuck them all and their state funded globetrotting,all expenses paid,luxury lifestyle for merely being related to some former land robbing,child murdering dictator.

The misuse of mayonnaise in snacks has got way out of hand in this country. Disgusting freaks splattering it over chips has practically made it a standard dip served with or even worse on top of chips. Perverts and deviants. In a bad way.

In a village near by me there is a chippy that used to be run by a right dodgy twat, rumours of him doing Pizza deliveries with drugs in and all sorts of shit, always about 20 mobile phones behind the counter, his food was absolute shite and he got his license taken off him for the place being a fucking tip and not fit to make food in.

However he will always have my respect simply for when someone once asked if they could have mayonnaise on their chips looking up at them in disgust and replying "you sick cunt"