You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Homeland

Gym Beglin

Like I've said previously,I reckon this should have been a one series show as I think two or more is overdoing it.

Probably, but the first half of this season wasn't as shit as the second has been so far and there definitely still was a story in it that could go further, but these last developments have been so utterly disappointing.

Stopped watching it a couple of episodes back, utterly bored of the story if i'm honest - it is way too unrealistic to invest emotion into.

Going past all the terrorist crap - why the fuck would anybody expend so much effort shagging Carrie and simultaneously so little effort shagging the beauty of a wife he has at home?

I didn't think it had a second series in it, but I have been pleasantly surprised by season 2, though it could all end in shitness and ruin the whole thing.

Dexter is on another planet in terms of telly. That't not a slight on Homeland though, so very, very few things do get close to Dexter.

That said, Dexter is another show that is probably two seasons too long.

Am I wrong for loving Saul so much? I think we should approach him to be part of Rodger's backroom staff. I don't even know what he'd do, probably just sit in a corner of Melwood with a trackie on and just be there for the players and staff to gain wisdom from.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiL5N0SnHzUf7k8MzJQLksljGUtsQ4QJrBEkifgFotlMq3Kc-a

"Bullshit Brendan, you haven't got clearance to pick Downing".

Thought Dexter went downhill from season one. I can hardly keep the seasons apart, but too many characters were just irritating or plain boring. Batista, LaGuerta and Rita especially. I celebrated when she was finally offed. Seriously. There were balloons.

Really enjoying this season though. Less boring sidetracks, more Dexter. It helps that they've finally let the cat out of the bag obviously.

Anyway, Saul is the only reason I keep watching Homeland.

Am I wrong for loving Saul so much? I think we should approach him to be part of Rodger's backroom staff. I don't even know what he'd do, probably just sit in a corner of Melwood with a trackie on and just be there for the players and staff to gain wisdom from.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiL5N0SnHzUf7k8MzJQLksljGUtsQ4QJrBEkifgFotlMq3Kc-a

"Bullshit Brendan, you haven't got clearance to pick Downing".

When Houllier left, my mate made a huge case for some massive out the box thinking and that we should install Al Pacino as our next manager. He'd just watched Any Given Sunday and was being deadly serious.

On Dexter, I was looking at my box sets for it today& it's gone downhill every season. Apart from Lithgow, Season 4 wasn't even that good. It's not a creepy as it used to be, which was the whole reason I liked it in the first place. It's certainly lost it's edge.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

The bit where they are sweeping the mill and then just decide to examine the dodgy little cubby hole without the rest of the squad is, frankly, laughable. I mean, I actually laughed out loud. The fat fuck deserved to have his stupid throat slit.

Not seen the last episode yet but two seasons is the most they can get out of this, definitely.

Not seen the last episode yet but two seasons is the most they can get out of this, definitely.

Don't read this until you've seen the season finale.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

At the point you was at, I agree. And I couldn't see anyway to move the story forward with Brody. Now, however, I see it moving forward. Brody likely won't be in season three much, if at all, and they'll build on rebuilding the CIA with the likes of Saul, 'Peter Quinn' and Carrie etc.

The last episode tied up some of the things I felt was daft throughout this season but it was never gonna be able to sort some. There was, in this season, just too many times they fucked off worrying about how they was getting from point A to point B and it lost credibility in doing so.

Stopped watching it a couple of episodes back, utterly bored of the story if i'm honest - it is way too unrealistic to invest emotion into.

Going past all the terrorist crap - why the fuck would anybody expend so much effort shagging Carrie and simultaneously so little effort shagging the beauty of a wife he has at home?

You have never been with a ginger have you?