You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Homeland

Gym Beglin

Fuck. I didn't see that coming at all.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

I hope they've got a pretty good reason for doing that as it strikes me as being about 7 episodes too early.
Still, as I said earlier, fuck.

Wonder where they will go now. I'm actually a bit disappointed about the turn of events.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Hopefully this doesn't mean we're nearing the end of Mrs. Brody.

As much as I'm an admirer of Morena Baccarin, I think her character is easily the weakest in the show. It's odd as they've shown they're pretty good at writing women - Danes being an obvious example, but Brody's daughter is also quite interesting and well layered - there's just something missing with Jessica, in my view. Her throwing him out over a missed party after she was fucking someone else for years was ridiculous, I thought.

The link I watched had a wee preview for next week and Brody was being interrogated at an Abu-Graib style location. Looks like it will be very good.

I reckon that the rest of this series will be about breaking Brody.

Series 3 is when he is turned again by US and working for them...or is he?

Sorry but can't do NSFW on my phone but my big problem with the Claire Danes character in this episode is that she was told to drop a few hints as they wanted to follow Brody and catch more big fish and she was also told to leave the hotel 5 minutes before she arrested Brody and she deliberately disobeyed both these orders and possibly fucked up any chance of catching a big Al Qaeda fish,the second biggest I think.

For this reason alone she should be fucked off permanently from the Agency,regardless of the other shit.

They made Brody look very weak in that episode, the only thing I can think of is that he's going to steal that tape back or take out everyone who knows about it. That would explain why he lied about not knowing Nazir's target. That would make him, what, a quadruple agent? There is a point where it will get too daft to retain credibility.

[NSFW]They made Brody look very weak in that episode' date=' the only thing I can think of is that he's going to steal that tape back or take out everyone who knows about it. That would explain why he lied about not knowing Nazir's target. That would make him, what, a quadruple agent? There is a point where it will get too daft to retain credibility.[/NSFW']

Good point,he gave in way too easily for a man held captive and away from his family for 8 years.

The twist with the two kids in the car is a good one and obviously means leverage in the future.

I thought the episode was brilliant.

I watched the latest one not sure if thats the latest on sky or not , but it was utter cack from start to finish . She can't fuckin' act no matter what anyone says.

I really thought this was going to be a class series , now I think they should have stopped after the 1st series. It builds a bit of tension now and then but fuck all else .

Sorry but can't do NSFW on my phone but my big problem with the Claire Danes character in this episode is that she was told to drop a few hints as they wanted to follow Brody and catch more big fish and she was also told to leave the hotel 5 minutes before she arrested Brody and she deliberately disobeyed both these orders and possibly fucked up any chance of catching a big Al Qaeda fish,the second biggest I think.

For this reason alone she should be fucked off permanently from the Agency,regardless of the other shit.

Shes a bug eyed trout .

I watched the latest one not sure if thats the latest on sky or not , but it was utter cack from start to finish . She can't fuckin' act no matter what anyone says.

I really thought this was going to be a class series , now I think they should have stopped after the 1st series. It builds a bit of tension now and then but fuck all else .

I do agree that she can't act but its a very good series,without her it would be class but its still better than at least 90% of the shite on telly at present.

I said ages ago that adding more seasons was always a risk and I still believe this,especially as they seem to have decided to add a series half way through the first rather than before.

Finally caught up on this last night. I think it's superb.

Yes Brody would have held out longer than he did but that would have made for a pretty boring TV show. There would also have been a hell of a lot of explaining to do had he gone missing for more than one day.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I watched the latest one not sure if thats the latest on sky or not ' date=' but it was utter cack from start to finish . She can't fuckin' act no matter what anyone says.

I really thought this was going to be a class series , now I think they should have stopped after the 1st series. It builds a bit of tension now and then but fuck all else .[/quote']

Heh. I'd start watching the shows other people hate, if I we're you.

Heh. I'd start watching the shows other people hate, if I we're you.

Not sure I actually said the whole thing was shit , just last nights episode was a bit too silly . The first series as Vlad says was superb despite that droopy drawers 'acting ' skills. And lets face it , if any self respecting bloke thinks her facial expressions and overly dramatic clap trap is actually believable and convincing- I dread to think what your wives get away with back home

I don't understand why people watch TV shows they don't like. I'd never watch x factor as I think it's utter shit. Equally I'd never watch Homeland if I thought that was shit. Why would you?

Don't start getting your knickers in a twist again Lurtz , you haven't had a breakdown in a while now