You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

If Ancelotti does sign, I'll be very interested to see what he does with Pickford.

Pretty clear what a top keeper can do for a squad, and he'll know it.

Pickford is not a top keeper, and he'll know that as well.

But to get rid of him would not be a popular move.

I think a lot of Bitters realise Pickford is shit mate, not a lot of love for him compared to last season. 

9 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Everton paid £300 million for 

pickford 
keane 
mina 
delph 
schneiderlin
bolasie 
sigurdsson 
walcott
iwobi 
niasse
tosun

Just fucking wow 

Unbelievable. 

The delusion on that Ancelotti thread is unreal. 

dow1978

Player Valuation: £50k
If Ancelotti comes its not going to be a long term thing. If he is here in 18 months and doing a decent job then as soon as a bigger club is needing a manager he will be off with his kicks round his ankles. As good as he is, I don't think he is the right fit. The money will be ridiculous. Anyone thinking that Ancelotti automatically means the likes of James etc are going to be coming at the bit to sign are deluded. I'd rather the club were honest with its position and brought in Howe to build something.

To be honest it should be Dunc till the end of the season and see where the club is then.

What bigger club? He's managed all the big clubs and won with them.
He's not going to manage Barca because of Real, nor Inter because of AC. So you're left with clubs like Dortmund, Monaco or Spurs. If he's doing well in England, it's because he's being backed, why leave to another English side?
If this works, he'll stay put till BMD opens (2048 :) ).

25 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Everton paid £300 million for 

pickford 
keane 
mina 
delph 
schneiderlin
bolasie 
sigurdsson 
walcott
iwobi 
niasse
tosun

Just fucking wow 

Alisson

Trent

Matip

VVD

Robertson

Fabinho

Wijnaldum

Henderson

Salah

Firmino

Mané

Cost about £330 million. 

• Upvote 1

Keiran

Keiran

Player Valuation: £20m
Can someone answer this question please

If or when Carlo signs I think it’s fair to assume he would have been promised brewsters to spend on players.
how will we get around FFP rules, any idea anyone?
I don’t think he will have been promised brewsters. After all he’s Carlo Ancelotti, world class manager, he’ll only need a modest sum comparable with the other top sides, to turn us into the elite - not a kings ransom.

In any case, the general answer appears to be, who cares. Moshiri will somehow fiddle the books and it will be sound.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:
Keiran

Keiran

Player Valuation: £20m
Can someone answer this question please

If or when Carlo signs I think it’s fair to assume he would have been promised brewsters to spend on players.
how will we get around FFP rules, any idea anyone?
I don’t think he will have been promised brewsters. After all he’s Carlo Ancelotti, world class manager, he’ll only need a modest sum comparable with the other top sides, to turn us into the elite - not a kings ransom.

In any case, the general answer appears to be, who cares. Moshiri will somehow fiddle the books and it will be sound.

Bit strange that the original poster has Fat Sam as his avatar.

So, to sum this all up our heads are falling off with jealousy, Everton are going to spend hundreds of millions they don't have on players, and they're going to win everything in sight and we are shitting ourselves as a result.  As well as BMD coming to fruition.

I desperately wish I was a used car salesman in their neck of the woods.  I could make millions from these utterly gullible fuckwits.

Even if Ancelotti does take the job, they're not going to be a whole lot better than they are now.  The fume will be colossal when reality sets in and they realize they're actually still light years away from us.

Our heads have fallen off because they will take the headlines off us now. They actually think that anyone outside Merseyside (and Rhyl) give a flying fuck about them. I’ve lived all over the country and they never get mentioned. They are like West Brom or Swindon. No-one gives a shit 

• Upvote 1