You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

22 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

The part from the current charges won't happen and be appealed this season. 

If they go into administration before the season ends, the points go on this season.

Wouldn't that be... the points 'come off' this season?

Let's hope we get the chance to find out.

• Upvote 1

They're going nowhere Luton and Forest will see to that. Have sympathy for Luton, budget,squad etc but Forest can fuck off. Spend a fortune and have done fuck all. That big scruffy look fuck of a owner can take them and their poverty singing fan base and fuck off back to the championship for another 14 years(unless they find some form and send Everton down)

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

They're going nowhere Luton and Forest will see to that. Have sympathy for Luton, budget,squad etc but Forest can fuck off. Spend a fortune and have done fuck all. That big scruffy look fuck of a owner can take them and their poverty singing fan base and fuck off back to the championship for another 14 years(unless they find some form and send Everton down)

Forest are minty, their away crew as bad as any smalltime provincial gobshites as there’s been at our place for a long time. 

Wouldn’t mind a look at Gibbs-White though, hell of a player, a true athlete. 

1 minute ago, Bourbon said:

Yeah I like him. Think we are a bit overloaded in midfield as it stands though. Read Arsenal want him

3 hours ago, Bourbon said:

Forest are minty, their away crew as bad as any smalltime provincial gobshites as there’s been at our place for a long time. 

The mighty Kiwi, Chris Wood, would probably have a better strike rate than our current front three if he played for us.

13 minutes ago, Olddantucker said:

The mighty Kiwi, Chris Wood, would probably have a better strike rate than our current front three if he played for us.

Going into the Palace game, Wood also led another key EPL season statistic — no EPL striker has a better shot-to-goal conversion rate with the New Zealander scoring from 37.5% of his shots.31 Mar 2024

• Upvote 1

State of this.

The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]

• Klopp doing his best to retain his reputation as a bottler

Posted by ajeinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 14, 2024, 4:30 pm, in reply to "At this rate, it'll be Weißwurst and a Luke warm Brezel in Klopp's living room. nt."

I believe that when he arrived at Liverpool he was famous for losing finals

Yes he had two Bundasliga's with Dortmund, but he lost the Champions League final that he took them to.

At Liverpool he's won a champions league (against Tottenham !) and lost one.

He's won 1 league title across his 9 seasons there. And that was the pandemic freak show. In his first season he got to two cup finals and lost them both.

2022 they pick up domestic cup double, but is that really a good return given the quality they've had over such a long period of time?

If they win the league this season it means Klopp goes ahead of legendary PL managers such as Pellegrini, Mancini and Raniera. If they don't, he's at their level, albeit with a couple of cup wins. About par with Ancelotti (in England only).

But he's a bottler.

For all the "Everton that" narrative don't forget:

- Liverpool 1989 only need to lose by 1 goal, they lose 2-0
    - 2014 they are 3-0 up against Palace and go for goal difference, end up drawing

Yes they've had comebacks of their own, and trophies. I thought to myself losing finals is part and parcel of winning them, and I'd much rather get to many and win a few than the alternative. But his legacy is underwhelming when judged on winning things

Liverpool bottle it

When it matters, we win

3-2 vs Wimbledon
    3-2 vs Palace
    1-0 vs Bournemouth

We're shit but we don't got down. That's Everton.

"Everton that" means surviving.
    "Liverpool that" means everyone blowing smoke up your arse but you don't actually win much
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

State of this.

The People's Forum
[ Post a Response | The People's Forum ]

• Klopp doing his best to retain his reputation as a bottler

Posted by ajeinvisible.gifuser_silhouette.png on April 14, 2024, 4:30 pm, in reply to "At this rate, it'll be Weißwurst and a Luke warm Brezel in Klopp's living room. nt."

I believe that when he arrived at Liverpool he was famous for losing finals

Yes he had two Bundasliga's with Dortmund, but he lost the Champions League final that he took them to.

At Liverpool he's won a champions league (against Tottenham !) and lost one.

He's won 1 league title across his 9 seasons there. And that was the pandemic freak show. In his first season he got to two cup finals and lost them both.

2022 they pick up domestic cup double, but is that really a good return given the quality they've had over such a long period of time?

If they win the league this season it means Klopp goes ahead of legendary PL managers such as Pellegrini, Mancini and Raniera. If they don't, he's at their level, albeit with a couple of cup wins. About par with Ancelotti (in England only).

But he's a bottler.

For all the "Everton that" narrative don't forget:

- Liverpool 1989 only need to lose by 1 goal, they lose 2-0
    - 2014 they are 3-0 up against Palace and go for goal difference, end up drawing

Yes they've had comebacks of their own, and trophies. I thought to myself losing finals is part and parcel of winning them, and I'd much rather get to many and win a few than the alternative. But his legacy is underwhelming when judged on winning things

Liverpool bottle it

When it matters, we win

3-2 vs Wimbledon
    3-2 vs Palace
    1-0 vs Bournemouth

We're shit but we don't got down. That's Everton.

"Everton that" means surviving.
    "Liverpool that" means everyone blowing smoke up your arse but you don't actually win much

when it mattered?

so presumably the countless time they got beat.in those 3 seasons when they nearly went down,didnt matter?

'Liverpool are bottlers and we win when it matters', literally seen it all from them now, a psychologist would have a field day with this lot..... The absolute fantasy world they live in to avoid the reality of their situation and absolutely meagre existence is really quite something.

They have won about 3 derbies since 2000 and go out of most cup competitions early. When they actually do qualify for Europe they either bottle the qualifiers, go out in the group stage or bottle a quarter final on pens. 

They've  never won the Premier League, European Cup, UEFA/Europa or the League Cup. Even their record against most of the top teams is horrendous. 

They only won in 1993 thanks to Hans segers fondness for brown envelopes. 

Reminds me of a Bluenose in work who was trying to wind me up in 2019, because our league campaign had been so-o-o disappointing.

I pointed out that, on any given matchday winning feels good and losing feels bad; we had won 30 and lost 1 so, all things considered, I fucking loved that season.

When it matters, we win

3-2 vs Wimbledon
3-2 vs Palace
1-0 vs Bournemouth

Why were they actually in these positions needing to win these games?. Because they were shit and bottle it at home on a regular basis getting twatted 5-2 by the likes of Watford or getting beaten at home by Luton who had just come up?. 

You don't have to be braindead to be brain dead. But they are brain dead 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Harry Squatter said:

When it matters, we win

3-2 vs Wimbledon
3-2 vs Palace
1-0 vs Bournemouth

Why were they actually in these positions needing to win these games?. Because they were shit and bottle it at home on a regular basis getting twatted 5-2 by the likes of Watford or getting beaten at home by Luton who had just come up?. 

bloo logic

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

bloo logic

They are absolutely thick as fuck. I don't discuss football with any of them bar one or two objective ones. 

Their bias and hatred of us clouds their judgement and they just try to get a reaction out of you with stupid statements but if you say anything they deem incorrect about them they go off on one. 

I like the stupidity of them.saying we only played Spurs in the final when we had a hard group consisting of Napoli and PSG as well as beating Bayern and Barcelona. 

Spurs also beat Dortmund, Man City and came out of a group with Barca and Inter. They beat a good Ajax team in the semi but Evertonians with their little knowledge of how European football works thinks they were just chosen by Klopp, the Kopite media and Kenny Dalglish to play Liverpool in the final. 

2 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are absolutely thick as fuck. I don't discuss football with any of them bar one or two objective ones. 

Their bias and hatred of us clouds their judgement and they just try to get a reaction out of you with stupid statements but if you say anything they deem incorrect about them they go off on one. 

I like the stupidity of them.saying we only played Spurs in the final when we had a hard group consisting of Napoli and PSG as well as beating Bayern and Barcelona. 

Spurs also beat Dortmund, Man City and came out of a group with Barca and Inter. They beat a good Ajax team in the semi but Evertonians with their little knowledge of how European football works thinks they were just chosen by Klopp, the Kopite media and Kenny Dalglish to play Liverpool in the final. 

1 of the lads we know is a bloo and always talks sense,

its pointless even engaging with them on social media.