Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.


Fugitive

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

 

I'm confused - who exactly is paying for the stadium build? 777? But it's a loan? But 777 want to buy Everton next month? So they're loaning the money to their future selves? 

 

 

back-to-the-future-this-is-heavy-rphv0gf6t3pe8bok.gif

I think (and I may be mistaken) that 777 have loaned Everton something approaching £200m just to keep the lights on, but they're having to scratch around trying to find the money to lend Everton/complete the takeover, because they're skint.

 

There's a reason they haven't already been certified as suitable owners of a Premier League team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I think (and I may be mistaken) that 777 have loaned Everton something approaching £200m just to keep the lights on, but they're having to scratch around trying to find the money to lend Everton/complete the takeover, because they're skint.

 

There's a reason they haven't already been certified as suitable owners of a Premier League team.

 

We could be approaching Peak Everton here. Dodge relegation through dumb luck, get a paltry points deduction for rule breaking from the weak Premier League, but then voluntarily jump into bed with the Big Bad Wolf.

 

Everton's Event Horizon. 

giphy (6).gif

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What happens if Everton survive, but go bust in the summer?

 

I doubt they would go bust and out of business. Administration and someone buying them for peanuts and agreeing deals with creditors etc maybe. But they would surely be under a incoming transfer embargo and start the season -9pts for administration

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are the league allowing all this shit to drag out so Everton don't go into administration during this season and they don't have to give them a point deduction for it this season. Mad how a club that's cheated everybody even used covid to create dodgy losses and then had the balls to be outraged at being caught and punished for it are being protected so much by those they accuse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What happens if Everton survive, but go bust in the summer?

1. Have a wank 

2. Then laugh my cock off.

3. Stitch it back on.

See above.

All whilst singing "were going to have a party"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I think (and I may be mistaken) that 777 have loaned Everton something approaching £200m just to keep the lights on, but they're having to scratch around trying to find the money to lend Everton/complete the takeover, because they're skint.

 

There's a reason they haven't already been certified as suitable owners of a Premier League team.

What qualifies as 'suitable' owners in the cesspool that is the premier league? We've had and have murderers,close friends of despots,money launderers etc. I'd have thought 777 would fit right in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Noticed in the latest report that they were due to repay MSP $200 million by April 15th. The league has stipulated they must do that but 777 are trying to extend the repayment date. Thing is they are being sued in the states by some Russian guy who they owed a loan to and they had repeatedly extended even though he wanted it repaid. The report on it seemed to indicate it this was how they operated. If MSP know that and don’t let them extend then they’ll need to find that money otherwise I can’t see the league approving them.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

What qualifies as 'suitable' owners in the cesspool that is the premier league? We've had and have murderers,close friends of despots,money launderers etc. I'd have thought 777 would fit right in.

Idi Amin and Pol Pot come back from hell and go into partnership a la cancer and aids.

 

Pol Pot instantly denounces the Khmer Rouge as meeerderin redshite.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ex-Swansea and Everton star, Ashley Williams, lying for clout.

 

 

Well that's funny Ashley, seeing as I vividly remember Coutinho scoring the winner against Abu Dhabi in the run in!!

 

Did anybody pull him up on it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ex-Swansea and Everton star, Ashley Williams, lying for clout.

 

 

That is so bizarre.

 

I still laugh at Ashley Williams saying that he didn't like Suarez because "he acts like he's better than you".  Well... yes.

Screenshot_2024-04-11-10-40-39-05_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Are the league allowing all this shit to drag out so Everton don't go into administration during this season and they don't have to give them a point deduction for it this season. Mad how a club that's cheated everybody even used covid to create dodgy losses and then had the balls to be outraged at being caught and punished for it are being protected so much by those they accuse.

 

That sounds like redshite talk that fella! 

 

1975591291_images(1).jpeg.c060df3b4402d243060291fa78b1d074.jpeg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don’t know who this is, @slbsn on Twitter, but he’s got some interesting points about their training ground and also the deduction. Of course he’s got loads of them having a go at him but he’s very effectively batting them off with facts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...