You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

52 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Now that Calvert Lewins red card has been overturned are they all back to being best mates again,  And are the Premier league still corrupt I mean they change their minds so often it's hard to keep up .

All rescinding the red card has done is prove the existence of the initial #corrupt decision. They only recorded it because they want to take the spotlight off themselves. 

The last 4/5 pages of this thread is embarrassing, 

Half of you are whinging like Evertonians. Has to be a red because Jones was. Why wasnt Jones looked at??? Conspiracy conspiracy- The league is corrupt. 

Fucking bull shit lads- It was never a red card. Klopps right; you cant just moan about something when it affects you. most of you were bang to rights when no one supported us against spurs and then Arteta a few weeks later moaned you all laughed at him because he didnt back Klopp. 

It wasnt a red card- Its been over turned. Move on. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

The last 4/5 pages of this thread is embarrassing, 

Half of you are whinging like Evertonians. Has to be a red because Jones was. Why wasnt Jones looked at??? Conspiracy conspiracy- The league is corrupt. 

Fucking bull shit lads- It was never a red card. Klopps right; you cant just moan about something when it affects you. most of you were bang to rights when no one supported us against spurs and then Arteta a few weeks later moaned you all laughed at him because he didnt back Klopp. 

It wasnt a red card- Its been over turned. Move on. 

Consistency? Better officialdom? That's the issue here,I think.

Peter Johnson. The Liverpool supporting ex Everton and Tranmere chairman has died. 

Just waiting to see the replies off the supporters of FC Class and Dignity. 

They hated him more than Bill Kenwright yet he wasn't as bad a chairman as him. You can guess the reason why. 

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Consistency? Better officialdom? That's the issue here,I think.

This is exactly it, I don't think either the DCL or Jones tackles were deserving of a red however both were initially given yellows and then changed to a straight red card based on slow-mo replays making them look far worse than they were, yet on appeal one is overturned and the other stands.

15 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Peter Johnson. The Liverpool supporting ex Everton and Tranmere chairman has died. 

Just waiting to see the replies off the supporters of FC Class and Dignity. 

They hated him more than Bill Kenwright yet he wasn't as bad a chairman as him. You can guess the reason why. 

My grandad was his gardener. Johnson used to ask him what the names of the flowers were, and grandad said he just used to make up a stupid but plausible name, as he had blagged his way into the job and hadn't a clue about horticulture. 

• Upvote 5

He was the everton writer at the echo for like, forever, probably since I was a kid.

Doesn't bother me at all, all sports journos support teams, the name of the game is to keep it out of your writing, and I think he usually has as far as I'm aware. 

It's funny though, evertonians are always crying foul, yet at one point you had the actual mayor of Liverpool tweeting about them and calling radio phone ins, you've got stuff like this, not to mention the mysterious case of the world class waterfront stadium and no money.

Imagine, just imagine, if any of these shoes were on the other foot. Instead they're forced to talk about inhalers.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Hahaha, fucking hell. So I assume he's in trouble then. 

Has claimed he was 'hacked' - says has now changed his password and that seems to be it 

Lying twat - it is clear as day that he has forgot to switch to whatever acc he uses to post shite.

As someone said earlier:

Him claiming his account was hacked, despite him getting control back a few minutes later was clearly a lie, after all why would the first thing a hacker would post is a comment on Liverpool ?

• Upvote 1

As always, the cover up is worse than the crime. If he had held his hands up and said my bad, everyone would have had a good laugh and forgotten about it within hours. Instead he is now trapped in a lie and you are left wondering: what else is he lying to us about?