You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gus Hiddink Agent has been approached by LFC?

Spy Bee

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though he stated he wasn't going the other week?

To be fair though I could do podcast and say I believe Rafa was staying or going to manage Slovenia in the summer, doesn't make it right.

What links has Seraf got to the likes of Rafa and Gerrard etc?

How credible are his stories prior to the podcasts?

Is Seraf a poster from here?

I listened to the first one with Carragher and if I'm honest thought it was poor, however as it was the first I will give the second one a listen and probably to more to be honest, but first impressions have not been good in my opinion.

Yeah he posts on here. He's not that active, but still lurks from time to time.

He's actually pretty confident that Rafa will be at Juve at the end of the season.

Even though he stated he wasn't going the other week?

To be fair though I could do podcast and say I believe Rafa was staying or going to manage Slovenia in the summer, doesn't make it right.

What links has Seraf got to the likes of Rafa and Gerrard etc?

How credible are his stories prior to the podcasts?

Is Seraf a poster from here?

I listened to the first one with Carragher and if I'm honest thought it was poor, however as it was the first I will give the second one a listen and probably to more to be honest, but first impressions have not been good in my opinion.

sorry, been in lectures all day so haven't been able to respond until now. Seraf does play football with us from time to time (mind you, he's proper shit!).

He writes for the Football Italia website and the Calcio Italia magazine. I believe he is pretty clued up. He seems confident about the move and makes some good points about how Rafa has basically manipulated the whole thing.

Wether or not you back Rafa, it is worth a listen. It is the last 10 or 15 minutes of the podcast if you want to just listen to that bit (that has the bonus of skipping through the shite that Usher and ATK have to say).

sorry, been in lectures all day so haven't been able to respond until now. Seraf does play football with us from time to time (mind you, he's proper shit!).

He writes for the Football Italia website and the Calcio Italia magazine. I believe he is pretty clued up. He seems confident about the move and makes some good points about how Rafa has basically manipulated the whole thing.

Wether or not you back Rafa, it is worth a listen. It is the last 10 or 15 minutes of the podcast if you want to just listen to that bit (that has the bonus of skipping through the shite that Usher and ATK have to say).

No need to apologise mate appreciate the response.

I'd heard in the past of someone with those sort credentials wasn't sure if it was Seraf or not.

I'll be having a listen no doubt.

If we get an Italian coach in if Rafa goes does that make Seraf the new Ballague? ;-)

No need to apologise mate appreciate the response.

I'd heard in the past of someone with those sort credentials wasn't sure if it was Seraf or not.

I'll be having a listen no doubt.

If we get an Italian coach in if Rafa goes does that make Seraf the new Ballague? ;-)

Did Seraf go to Uni in Liverpool and know Cappello?

Oops, did I let the name slip there?