You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

The rough guide to electricity by a woman.

Step One, ensure that all lights are on at all times

Step Two, ensure that all heating & hot water is on at all times

Step Three, ensure that the bloke pays the bills for said heating, lighting & hot water.

They also have a fabulous grasp of water as well....."What? The bathroom water is the same water as the kitchen water!... you're winding me up again aren't you."

*she exits and goes down stairs to get a glass of water*

• Upvote 1

Not a thing Champy, I meant to neg you on accident.

Oh, ok.

I would like to say that when I said that I pay the bills I meant do the paying rather than providing all the money to pay the damn things. It wasnt meant to sound arsey.

He clearly negged you for saying something we couldn't make a double entendre out of.

Keep up.

He clearly negged you for saying something we couldn't make a double entendre out of.

Keep up.

Isnt that what you lot are meant to do?

You know the forum Police dont like it

A woman I work with wasn't there today when I got back. When I asked where she was it turned out that she had gone home because "her sister's dog had died!". I was a bit taken aback by this so enquired further. A quote she issued about her sister before she left was "I don't think she will be able to cope!".

It later turns out that her sister has a tattoo on her ankle with the dog's name on it! A tattoo on your actual skin with the name of your dog on it! What the fucking fuck is that all about?

• Upvote 2

A woman I work with wasn't there today when I got back. When I asked where she was it turned out that she had gone home because "her sister's dog had died!". I was a bit taken aback by this so enquired further. A quote she issued about her sister before she left was "I don't think she will be able to cope!".

It later turns out that her sister has a tattoo on her ankle with the dog's name on it! A tattoo on your actual skin with the name of your dog on it! What the fucking fuck is that all about?

Get a dog, you'll start to have some sympathy with the tattoo thing and grief over them. Dogs are mostly better than family.

Taking compassionate leave for someone else's dog is a bit much though

• Upvote 1

To be fair that could just be the tip of the iceberg. If someone told me their sister had a tatoo of a dog on their body then they obviously see the dog as a member of the family. Grief can hit hard over pets. Plus anyone with a tatoo of their pet is obviously a bit unstable so she could have depression or found out she couldn't have kids so she gr a dog etc... Things are never as it seems when it comes to family's. Family first - work comes second.

I've mentioned on here before that a women my mum works with had a few months off when her dog died, the eventually got her back in work and on her first day so someone asked about the dog and she walked out for another couple of months.

I've also got a mate who's dad died and he was off for a week. When he got back a woman took him aside and said 'I know how you feel, my dog died last year'