You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Don't you just love the way they think everything you say is a lie.

Now I dare say many blokes don't help with this but their clear failure to understand a man is embarrassing. 

Lots of sex, not too much nagging, lots of sucktreats and not too much mentalness and we're quite easily pleased.

But we have snapping points and when I tell you the dog comes first believe me you daft cunt.

Now I dare say many blokes don't help with this but their clear failure to understand a man is embarrassing.

Lots of sex, not too much nagging, lots of sucktreats and not too much mentalness and we're quite easily pleased.

But we have snapping points and when I tell you the dog comes first believe me you daft cunt.

You're asking for trouble telling your bird that the dog comes first mate, even if it is true. That was never going to go down well!

He probably knows her well enough to know that a bottle of wine will shut her up. Bigger picture and all that.

A woman shutting up after a bottle of wine is a new one on me, they're usually ten times worse.

My motto is when they start nagging, it's time to fuck off to the pub. Or to bed.

Mine was moaning it's cold last night. She got told to put a jumper on. It's the warmest October in our living memory.

I went into the hall and the dog was in a curled up ball which we call 'the Stanisphere' (Stan is Sphere) which he does when he is cold. I ran up stairs and put the heating on.

When I came down... Christ if looks could kill

• Upvote 3

Mine was moaning it's cold last night. She got told to put a jumper on. It's the warmest October in our living memory. I went into the hall and the dog was in a curled up ball which we call 'the Stanisphere' (Stan is Sphere) which he does when he is cold. I ran up stairs and put the heating on. When I came down... Christ if looks could kill

I'd imagine thats because the dog can't put on a jumper. It makes perfect sense.

Also, dogs are loyal. Dese hoes ain't.

• Upvote 1

You're asking for trouble telling your bird that the dog comes first mate, even if it is true. That was never going to go down well!

Haha True.

He always will though and she knew from the very beginning the baggage I came with and 'could deal with it'. She was the one that wanted more than just fucking.

Well now I've fucked off.

Mine was moaning it's cold last night. She got told to put a jumper on. It's the warmest October in our living memory. I went into the hall and the dog was in a curled up ball which we call 'the Stanisphere' (Stan is Sphere) which he does when he is cold. I ran up stairs and put the heating on. When I came down... Christ if looks could kill

Paulie, I owe you a pint. That is fucking brilliant.

You haven't told us what she did to the dog?!