You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Women haven't got a clue why they do half the shit they do so Christ knows who you could get to write the manual.

'Nod & agree that you were wrong' would be my manual on them & the follow up would be 'If they're still going on about it get yourself down the pub FFS'.

• Upvote 1

Guest davelfc

Forget the enigma code machine, they should have just sent women together to the toilets. Any bloke listening in wouldn't have a clue what was being said. If you've ever heard a conversation between two women, then listened to one of them make their interpretation of what was said to you after, you'd see that it had hardly any bearing on what you heard.

We'll never understand them because they hardly understand themselves, we'll never be able to give them what they want because they really don't know what that is ether. Good men have tried and failed. Most try for a long time, then just give up. This is why women hate men and think we're uncaring bastards. We however are left confused and dazed.

Buy her flowers and chocolates as a surprise and you're having an affair, don't bother and she moans and suggests you surprise her with flowers and chocolates every now and then. Suggest she's putting a bit of weight on and you're an uncaring bastard, say nothing and when she can't fit into a pair of jeans, suddenly it's your fault for letting her get like this. Take any pride in your appearance and you're having an affair, don't bother and you're a slob. 

The worst is your mates, they carefully, almost surgically attempt to remove the ones they don't like. The ones that basically own their own bollocks. By removing your mates she can then turn you in to the person she always wanted, not that she knows what that is of course.

It's a headwrecking game and honestly if they didn't have tits the human race would fall into extinction. 

• Upvote 5

I was dragged to see dawn french on friday night. Not had chance to tell the horror story as its detailed but I will have a bash later. Fucking bastards all of em

I'm not one for negging people but if I were, that post would get it.

The only way you could get me to go & see that swamp donkey would be the promise of a ride with Katy Perry straight after the ordeal.

• Upvote 2

I'm not one for negging people but if I were, that post would get it.

The only way you could get me to go & see that swamp donkey would be the promise of a ride with Katy Perry straight after the ordeal.

Pussy-whipped, I believe the phrase goes.  Needs to be a real man and grab himself a set of flares while he's at it.

• Upvote 1

Whenever you go on holiday to Egypt, Tunisia or Turkey the fellas who work at the hotel, shops, bars & restaurants are genuinely baffled as to the amount of say English women have. They wonder why so many English fellas are hen pecked and have to run nearly everything past their wives or birds.

I went to book a trip to go to Petra but sacked it off because it was too expensive. There were a couple from Yorkshire in the shop and the wife just told her husband "we are going the Pyramids and that's it" then told him to pay for it. The three fellas working in the shop thought this was hilarious and said "ahh you English, you get told what to do by your wives and in return they allow you to go and watch football if you have been good boys"

Just seen a woman on Facebook writing a long message on her recently dead mothers wall about how her life is going, what she's been upto etc.

It may be a form of grief and it's quite sad but I genuinely don't think Facebook is accessible in the afterlife.