You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Bird I work is manufacturing a kick off between the father of her kid and her new meathead fella by demanding more money off him for the kid. She needs more because she spends her son's money on her meathead fella's rent, clothes, protein and car insurance not to mention the passport and holiday she paid for.

She's poking him with a stick then telling her ma on the phone 'if he turns up at ours Bob* will batter him..yeah...no he hasn't seen how big he is' it's so obvious she's desperate for them to fight its mental. Birkenhead eh?

* not real name

Bird I work is manufacturing a kick off between the father of her kid and her new meathead fella by demanding more money off him for the kid. She needs more because she spends her son's money on her meathead fella's rent, clothes, protein and car insurance not to mention the passport and holiday she paid for. She's poking him with a stick then telling her ma on the phone 'if he turns up at ours Bob* will batter him..yeah...no he hasn't seen how big he is' it's so obvious she's desperate for them to fight its mental. Birkenhead eh?* not real name

Seen something similar with a mate and I found it hard to sympathise with him as I and a few other lads warned him she was an absolute fucking nutcase. It didn't matter as she was a good shag apprantly, he shagged her bareback and now have a seven year old daughter.

He loves her (daughter) to bits but his ex makes his life an absolute misey. Who'd have thought it eh? If she's a nightmare when she's with you, when it ends you ain't seem nothing yet!

Mate had a kick off with his ex a few weeks ago as she's trying to stop one of her daughters moving in with him. She is 14 and has Aspergers but if she moves out her Mum will lose the DLA and my mate will get it, shes been trying to wind him up for months. She told him to come round to her house to talk about it arguing with him then the police turned up straight away because she's staged it all and said he'd come round threatening her and her new fella who she has moved into my mates old house. She then said to the police "he's come round threatening us and now my disabled daughter is upset" The police advised him to leave then her new fella starts acting hard in front of the police winding him up about living in his old house. My mate just laughed it off as he's seen this fella about 200 times on his own and he's beer even looked him in the eye. Only time he decides to say anything is when she's staged a kick off with him.

Fucking cunts. I thank my lucky stars my daughters Mum isn't like any of these. She's not perfect, but who is? I can't imagine someone hell bent on creating 'drama' or just out to hurt me. I think I'd probably end up stabbing them in the neck about 762 times. I can have quite a short temper and shit like that riles me up extra fast. Either that or I'd just take my daughter and start a new life in another country.

Fucking cunts. I thank my lucky stars my daughters Mum isn't like any of these. She's not perfect, but who is? I can't imagine someone hell bent on creating 'drama' or just out to hurt me. I think I'd probably end up stabbing them in the neck about 762 times. I can have quite a short temper and shit like that riles me up extra fast. Either that or I'd just take my daughter and start a new life in another country.

Don't worry, this thread isn't about women; it's about stupid people who happen to be women.

That's what I get from it, anyway.

Major Tom, on 29 Oct 2014 - 2:47 PM, said:snapback.png

Don't worry, this thread isn't about women; it's about stupid people who happen to be women.

That's what I get from it, anyway.

Its all about women, the being stupid part is just an added bonus. Not about women, in a thread called ' The world of a woman',

In work this afternoon and the hippos are all stuffing their faces.

They're all going on about how great they're doing and how all the shit they're stuffing down their throats is 'fat free'.

I walk in listen to about 60 seconds and start shaking my head at them. One of the biggest hippos makes some comment about how they've all been doing so well...my comment of then why haven't any of you lost any weight went down like a lead balloon.

When I followed up with you do realise there's a difference between fat free and calorie free for fucks sake don't you?

I thought they were all going to cry.

• Upvote 7

The rough guide to electricity by a woman.

Step One, ensure that all lights are on at all times

Step Two, ensure that all heating & hot water is on at all times

Step Three, ensure that the bloke pays the bills for said heating, lighting & hot water.

• Upvote 4

The rough guide to electricity by a woman.

Step One, ensure that all lights are on at all times

Step Two, ensure that all heating & hot water is on at all times

Step Three, ensure that the bloke pays the bills for said heating, lighting & hot water.

Its the reverse in ours. And guess who pays all the household bills? Funny that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1