You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Q: Who is your wife?

a ) The woman you're married to

b ) Scooby-doo

c ) The empire state building

The answer is none of those as we're not married.

Whenever there's a game show or something on TV, if a question about politics comes on she uses 'Paddy Ashdown' every time as her default answer. It's fucking bizzare. Although it paid off for her a couple of weeks ago when Paddy Ashdown was actually a right answer on The Chase. Cue her beaming with pride and saying "Told you it was!"

• Upvote 4

The answer is none of those as we're not married.

Whenever there's a game show or something on TV, if a question about politics comes on she uses 'Paddy Ashdown' every time as her default answer. It's fucking bizzare. Although it paid off for her a couple of weeks ago when Paddy Ashdown was actually a right answer on The Chase. Cue her beaming with pride and saying "Told you it was!"

I don't think you get how multiple choice questions work. Now, back to the question, which one is it?

Watching a certain sporting event last night..... I commented on my dislike for a particular player whose previous employers where managed by a foul mouthed whiskey nosed bad loser.

Her - " oh... doesn't he play for them anymore then ... ?".

Seriously.

What goes on in their heads ?

They don't be doing well with wildlife programmes.

My one is just not getting the BBC1 Life Story theme, which is Life, obviously. Even when one animal is eating another, its doing it because it has to, to survive, not just so it upsets her and its being 'tight'

She was like this when Bouncer died, insufferable to the extreme.

Take the bird and her neice out for the day, we go to some farm where kids can feed all the animals, go for a tractor ride and watch the cows being milked.

We're watching the cows being milked this afternoon and the conversation goes like this.

Bird: have a look at that big cow Lilly, what do you think he's called?

Me: it's a she.

Bird: what you talking about? You don't know that you're just guessing.

Me: *walk away, just walk away*

• Upvote 2

Why the fuck does popping to the pub for a couple while the sport is on have to be a fucking huge operation

Her sisters fella is a supporter of a certain cunt wank outfit from west london and he asked me if i am watching the sport this afternoon. I suggested we go for a few pints for it while the girls do the roast (couple of nice ales, log fire, pub dog the biz) which immediately met with the sound of "oh we can come too"

So now its not about the sport or two men having a casual bevvy, no, now its a fucking huge operation surrounding her fucking divvy sister who recuses to lift a finger but wont leave the house looking anything but done up to the nines. She has also invited her friend so now it me her fella ad three annoying fucking "look at me" cunts with holes. They have fell out over what they are wearing, we are still waiting to leave because her sister is doing her nails, my bird has just as I am typing this walked into the kitchen with boots on and said "do you think i should wear these boots?"

I said yes and she replied "but they don't go with this outfit"

Fuck this, i don't want to go now and haven't really since they invited themselves.

• Upvote 2

Why the fuck does popping to the pub for a couple while the sport is on have to be a fucking huge operation

Her sisters fella is a supporter of a certain cunt wank outfit from west london and he asked me if i am watching the sport this afternoon. I suggested we go for a few pints for it while the girls do the roast (couple of nice ales, log fire, pub dog the biz) which immediately met with the sound of "oh we can come too"

So now its not about the sport or two men having a casual bevvy, no, now its a fucking huge operation surrounding her fucking divvy sister who recuses to lift a finger but wont leave the house looking anything but done up to the nines. She has also invited her friend so now it me her fella ad three annoying fucking "look at me" cunts with holes. They have fell out over what they are wearing, we are still waiting to leave because her sister is doing her nails, my bird has just as I am typing this walked into the kitchen with boots on and said "do you think i should wear these boots?"

Fuck this, i don't want to go now and haven't really since they invited themselves.

Pics or GTFO.

Why the fuck does popping to the pub for a couple while the sport is on have to be a fucking huge operationHer sisters fella is a supporter of a certain cunt wank outfit from west london and he asked me if i am watching the sport this afternoon. I suggested we go for a few pints for it while the girls do the roast (couple of nice ales, log fire, pub dog the biz) which immediately met with the sound of "oh we can come too"So now its not about the sport or two men having a casual bevvy, no, now its a fucking huge operation surrounding her fucking divvy sister who recuses to lift a finger but wont leave the house looking anything but done up to the nines. She has also invited her friend so now it me her fella ad three annoying fucking "look at me" cunts with holes. They have fell out over what they are wearing, we are still waiting to leave because her sister is doing her nails, my bird has just as I am typing this walked into the kitchen with boots on and said "do you think i should wear these boots?" I said yes and she replied "but they don't go with this outfit"Fuck this, i don't want to go now and haven't really since they invited themselves.

When I was a kid there was a Sunday routine whereby the blokes went off to the pub whilst the women stayed at home with the kids and got the roast ready. There was never any question of the women going to the pub, it was just a natural split of roles and the ladies would not have had it any other way. And as a bonus, there was none of this kids in the pub bollocks either.

We need to reintroduce bloke time and women time as a routine, instead of stupidly insisting that everything can be attended by everyone.

• Upvote 3

When I was a kid there was a Sunday routine whereby the blokes went off to the pub whilst the women stayed at home with the kids and got the roast ready. There was never any question of the women going to the pub, it was just a natural split of roles and the ladies would not have had it any other way. And as a bonus, there was none of this kids in the pub bollocks either.

We need to reintroduce bloke time and women time as a routine, instead of stupidly insisting that everything can be attended by everyone.

This.

The bird asked me when our ch*stm*s do for a certain sporting event was. When I told her it hadn't been arranged yet as it was fucking October she said it would need to be arranged soon so she could make sure she was free.

The look on her face when i told her it was so nice to pick us up and the end of the night was a picture.

• Upvote 3

"Here's a fiver for the taxi, I'll meet you down there when you're ready."

Depends on how desperate you are to get to a pub to spend time watching fucking vermin on a shit TV screen in the company of an utter knobhead.

Stig must have felt the same too.

Or he could stay home and talk to the GF, her sister and the utter knobhead. Tough choice...

So here we are,watching telly after our tea with some nice cheese and crackers and wine.wife trys to get me to try some bland cheese she bought from marks and spencer.I told her you know I only like strong mature cheese,so she says why don't you try sucking your knob if you like strong cheese that much.bitch!(we do love each other really )

• Upvote 1

So here we are,watching telly after our tea with some nice cheese and crackers and wine.wife trys to get me to try some bland cheese she bought from marks and spencer.I told her you know I only like strong mature cheese,so she says why don't you try sucking your knob if you like strong cheese that much.bitch!(we do love each other really )

did you?