You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

2 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Going through the change is horrific for many women. If she's like that now then you've a few rough years ahead of you. 

You should learn how to block sites on your home Internet. When my missus is wrecking my head I'll pop onto the Virgin Media box and block the entire IP ranges of Instagram, Facebook and YouTube so she can't sit and down scroll on her phone. When she kicks off I just say, "ah it's your phone acting up again I'd say" and have a nice chuckle to myself. 

Are you some kind of sorcerer? I've never been more confused in my life.... 

• Upvote 2

Her: "should we put all his presents in the Father Christmas sack?"

Me: "yes, fine with me."

Her: "the rustling might wake him."

Me: "he's a heavy sleeper, and we'll make sure we're quiet."

Her: "but what if he wakes?" 

Me: "look, I don't mind. Do what you think is best."

Her: "what do you think we should do?"

bye.gif

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, deiseach said:

Her: "should we put all his presents in the Father Christmas sack?"

Me: "yes, fine with me."

Her: "the rustling might wake him."

Me: "he's a heavy sleeper, and we'll make sure we're quiet."

Her: "but what if he wakes?" 

Me: "look, I don't mind. Do what you think is best."

Her: "what do you think we should do?"

bye.gif

Kate and Gerry McCanne over here.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Why whenever they're going out do they shout from upstairs and expect you to drop what you're doing to find things for them? "Where's my boots?" "Where's my black bag?" "Have you seen my car keys?" "Where's everything that ever existed?" Rush around rush around you've been sat down for an hour watching Harry Potter 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Why whenever they're going out do they shout from upstairs and expect you to drop what you're doing to find things for them? "Where's my boots?" "Where's my black bag?" "Have you seen my car keys?" "Where's everything that ever existed?" Rush around rush around you've been sat down for an hour watching Harry Potter 

You should have used the ‘accio’ spell

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

In Langkawi, Malaysia and then Koh Samui, Thailand (definitely not a humble brag) and Mrs Rem has decided she doesn't like sleeping in an air conditioned room. It's 30c at night with 80% humidity. We are here until 10th Jan. 

I take it, 'you go and sleep outside then' didn't go down too well?

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

In Langkawi, Malaysia and then Koh Samui, Thailand (definitely not a humble brag) and Mrs Rem has decided she doesn't like sleeping in an air conditioned room. It's 30c at night with 80% humidity. We are here until 10th Jan. 

How come? Is it noisy?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Remmie said:

There's simply no alternative in those conditions. I'm not a fan of air con as it's virus shower but needs must.

5 hours ago, Elite said:

There's simply no alternative in those conditions. I'm not a fan of air con as it's virus shower but needs must.

Yeah fuck that. Air con (especially older units) can be a right pain in the arse but needs must. 

I was paying over a grand a month on electric (and water) when I was in Dubai.  

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

After dragging Mr Watson 158 metres along the road, Wood then stopped, and asked a nearby resident "please phone an ambulance, I think I've run over my boyfriend".

in fairness

he had been talking to another woman

We had an argument this morning because I hadn’t bought PG tips teabags. 

This was despite the fact there was a fucking massive box of PG tips teabags on the side in front of her face. 

Apparently I was making it up they’d stopped making pyramid teabags and gone back to square. 

On top of that I must have bought two massive boxes of tea bags, one PG tips and one square bags and then spent the time emptying the box of PG tips and filling it with square teabags just to prove a point and make sure I was right in her pathetic argument. 

My response of “make your own fucking tea then you ungrateful cunt” proved I was lying and she was right all along! 

16 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

This was despite the fact there was a fucking massive box of PG tips teabags on the side in front of her face. 

Apparently I was making it up they’d stopped making pyramid teabags and gone back to square. 

On top of that I must have bought two massive boxes of tea bags, one PG tips and one square bags and then spent the time emptying the box of PG tips and filling it with square teabags just to prove a point and make sure I was right in her pathetic argument. 

My response of “make your own fucking tea then you ungrateful cunt” proved I was lying and she was right all along! 

Yorkshire Tea > PG Tips

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

Should have said they only make the pyramid ones in Egypt nowadays.