You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Daily Mail nailing their anti-bean colours to the mast.

Now, I'm not saying this means that all anti-beaners are racist, sexist, homophobic, borderline-paedo, Brexity Tories, but... y'know...

Screenshot_2023-12-19-10-09-37-62_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

You've got it the wrong way around there mate. They are clearly warning their racist, sexist, homophobic, borderline-paedo, Brexity Tory bean scoffing readership not to eat a certain brand. Otherwise they wouldn't have had to post the article. I hope they all eat them and end up like this

total-recall.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Shiraz Palace. Liverpool. 7/10

Absolutely rammed full at 11.30. £10.99 Inc drink. I swapped the congealed blood for a sausage. Too much of a production line on the food for me reflected in the score. Breakfast was served in 3 minutes. Eggs where overcooked. Plate is too small for the ammount of food. Sausages where really nice.

Staff really friendly.

10/10 for being back in Liverpool, the friendly place on earth! 

20231222_115152.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DalyanPete said:

Absolutely rammed full at 11.30. £10.99 Inc drink. I swapped the congealed blood for a sausage. Too much of a production line on the food for me reflected in the score. Breakfast was served in 3 minutes. Eggs where overcooked. Plate is too small for the ammount of food. Sausages where really nice.

Staff really friendly.

20231222_115152.jpg

A man who has beans and swaps out the scrumptiousness of black pudding is no man at all. You have a woman’s palette m’lord. I’ll wager those dainty tastebuds have never enjoyed the earthy fabulousness of black pudding, but fed mainly on cucumber sandwiches and babycham.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

A man who has beans and swaps out the scrumptiousness of black pudding is no man at all. You have a woman’s palette m’lord. I’ll wager those dainty tastebuds have never enjoyed the earthy fabulousness of black pudding, but fed mainly on cucumber sandwiches and babycham.

A well thought out and considered post that warrants an response...ya dirty congealed blood eating vampire. Congealed blood, Really ? 

I'll take the woman's pallete like.

4 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Staff really friendly.

20231222_115152.jpg

Got to admire how they've done away with the plate, and just served it directly onto the tray.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

A well thought out and considered post that warrants an response...ya dirty congealed blood eating vampire. Congealed blood, Really ? 

I'll take the woman's pallete like.

Nothing congealed about it. Food of the gods.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Staff really friendly.

20231222_115152.jpg

Thats a lot of sausage, you think there’s something going on at the Freudian level there? 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Staff really friendly.

20231222_115152.jpg

Shit, only just noticed the fucking beans.

Here's one from a few weeks ago, which I forgot to post. 

A buffet breakfast at esteemed ex-forumite Owen "The Professor's" wedding. All completely serviceable, giving it a 10/10 for the company, setting and the provision of a decent all you can eat breakfast at a TLW related bash. 

IMG_20231112_081546.jpg

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, Karl_b said:

A buffet breakfast at esteemed ex-forumite Owen "The Professor's" wedding. All completely serviceable, giving it a 10/10 for the company, setting and the provision of a decent all you can eat breakfast at a TLW related bash. 

IMG_20231112_081546.jpg

That brekkie reminds me of Christian Poulsen 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Karl_b said:

IMG_20231112_081546.jpg

If there’s ever been a worse start to married life, then I’ve yet to see it. 

7 hours ago, Karl_b said:

IMG_20231112_081546.jpg

If there’s ever been a worse start to married life, then I’ve yet to see it. 

So bad, I named it twice. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Karl_b said:

IMG_20231112_081546.jpg

A Hinari buffet, no doubt

• Upvote 1