You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

you first stayed over at a girlfriend/boyfriend's home?

I was already pregnant before my boyfriend (went on to be husband) was allowed to stay over at my house, (i was living on my own in one of my grandads houses but my grandad wouldn't allow him to stay)

Given a recent status update i've seen its got me thinking, my daughter is almost 15, not on my life would i let her stay at her boyfriends this side of 18 minimum. Actually she's not allowed a boyfriend anyway so its pointless raising the issue as far as she is concerned.

I'm questioning the GF as the age they were when they first stayed over at a boyfriend/girlfriend’s house without parental permission and when they stayed over with said permission.

Me, without permission 17

With permission erm, 17.

I was 16 with permission but only on the strict understanding that his parents were in the house at all times! Luckily we got in from school 53 minutes before his mum got home!!!

I will not be allowing Little Aveez to sleep any any boys houses untill they have been wed at least 1 year!

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill

I was 14 when I first stayed over at my then girlfriends, although she was 16

I've had birds stay over at ours since I was 15, my parents have been pretty cool with things like that and letting me make my own decisions

First time I had a girl stay over at mine I was like 14 although we wern't going out we were just mates. Like Hamstrung, they don't trust me. Not since this.

3066wa5.jpg

My mate was on holidays and went back with some bird to her villa. He was DYING for a shite so he legged it to the shitter and dropped 5 days worth of non-stop drinking into her bowl. He then realised there was no toilet roll but did manage to find a nice white t-shirt. He wiped his arse with the t-shirt and then wiped the walls with the t-shirt. Then when he was washing his hands he decided to write 'SLUT' in toothpaste on her mirror. Then he went outside, fucked her senseless and legged it.

He saw her at the airport on the way home.

My mate was on holidays and went back with some bird to her villa. He was DYING for a shite so he legged it to the shitter and dropped 5 days worth of non-stop drinking into her bowl. He then realised there was no toilet roll but did manage to find a nice white t-shirt. He wiped his arse with the t-shirt and then wiped the walls with the t-shirt. Then when he was washing his hands he decided to write 'SLUT' in toothpaste on her mirror. Then he went outside, fucked her senseless and legged it.

I hope to god you are not bullshitting (no pun intended) because that is one of the best stories ever!

did she twat him in the airport?

Or just kick him in the nadgers?

Think I was 15 or so, but I had my own place not long after I turned 16 so it was sex heaven from then on[1]

[1] Might be a lie. Amphetamine-fuelled coding sessions more like...

I just remembered that when I was 13 my mates mum was working nights and I was sleeping in his and our girlfriends at the time came round then. Does that count? Oh and I took a girl who I was going the pictures with to see my cat. The cat then died a day later and I never saw her again (until a week later, and we went to the pictures as friends).

I have never taken a girl home, something wrong taken her to your mums imo and especially since I have a Scarface poster, Star Wars poster, Torres poster and Star Terk poster.

FML

My girlfriend was 17 and I was 18, it was over the christmas period, my family is pretty sweet about it and we were allowed to sleep in the same bed aswell like. Now we always stay in mine after a night out.

Completely different at hers though, I got snowed in at hers in febuary and I slept in the spare room. Which is normal suppose. I'd need to put a ring on her finger before it would be considered.

My girlfriend was 17 and I was 18, it was over the christmas period, my family is pretty sweet about it and we were allowed to sleep in the same bed aswell like. Now we always stay in mine after a night out.

Completely different at hers though, I got snowed in at hers in febuary and I slept in the spare room. Which is normal suppose. I'd need to put a ring on her finger before it would be considered.

Don't do it.