You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 months later...

What the fuck is going on? 

Since about 6.00 tonight it keeps playing the same song - The Boy in the Bubble. (Good song, mind.) It came up on one of my playlists and then kept repeating. I tried a different playlist (one without that song) and put it on shuffle; it played one song, followed by The Boy in the Bubble. I tried a few other playlists and got the same thing every time.

Seriously. What the fuck?

• 1 month later...
On 03/12/2022 at 17:04, Jennings said:

My account is used by the Mrs on the smart speaker. My top list is full of her shite.

Same with mine . I couldn’t get rid of Bjork in the car the other day when I paired my phone coz she was using it in the house. Most annoying is the fact she does have her own account but has her Alexa paired with mine . 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Some of the obscure trance ones I’d forgotten about and found today are absolute bangers worthy of making any @Kepler-186 playlist. “ proving how good dance music used to be. “ 

“proving how good dance music used to be.” 

Roll on the General Election night, going to be a big one. 

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This is one of the songs in today’s updated Discover Weekly and I thought it would be something that @Elite would buzz off.  

I loved that when it first came out. 

That whole early 2000's skater music was quality. Sum 41, Blink 182, and loads of one hit wonders. American Pie helped as well, great soundtrack to the movies.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Elite said:

I loved that when it first came out. 

That whole early 2000's skater music was quality. Sum 41, Blink 182, and loads of one hit wonders. American Pie helped as well, great soundtrack to the movies.

The MTV Rocks album might be right up your street.

• Upvote 1

Anyone here use Spotify on an iPhone that has a personal music collection added via iTunes?
If so, does it fuck with your own library?  I use Apple Music and it's totally screwed my library up but I love being able to stream stuff, listen and delete so kinda stuck at the moment. If Spotify leaves a personal collection alone I may well switch.   
Any advice, experiences would be appreciated. 

• 4 months later...

Both amazon music and Spotify have turned to shit these days. Especially if your not streaming amd downloading for offline use. Takes 30-60 seconds to load a page on Spotify and amazon keeps giving you a 230 error and stops finding the sd card. 

I don't think either want continued use of downloads and want everyone on streaming each song. Probably tin foil hat stuff but it's the same reason I think most phones are going down the no sd card slot route. No saving streaming only to force everyone onto higher priced contracts. Or I'm just old and don't like streaming 

Trying Tidal, seems OK so far. 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Both amazon music and Spotify have turned to shit these days. Especially if your not streaming amd downloading for offline use. Takes 30-60 seconds to load a page on Spotify and amazon keeps giving you a 230 error and stops finding the sd card. 

I don't think either want continued use of downloads and want everyone on streaming each song. Probably tin foil hat stuff but it's the same reason I think most phones are going down the no sd card slot route. No saving streaming only to force everyone onto higher priced contracts. Or I'm just old and don't like streaming 

Trying Tidal, seems OK so far. 

If you are paying full whack YouTube is the best value as you get the ad-free videos and YouTube Music which is pretty much Spotify.

• Like 1