You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I started imobster a few days ago, got some prick hitting me every day, well night as he's from the US. I'd steer clear unless you want to realise that there are more pricks on those games than on any forum.

I'm only staying on it to wind him up. He's obviously put months into the game.

I might get onto that.

And pwn his n00b ass.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thank the lord for jailbreak, ITV's iphone app and Sky plus. My latest:

Labyrinth 2

Tetris

Blocked

Super Monkey Ball 2

Wriggle

Topple 2

Sparkle

Tumbledrop

Guitar Toolkit

iSimon

VLC Remote

Maze Finger

Doodlejump

Colorbind

Dropbrick

Paper Toss

Shazam

Balloonimals

Snake (original game on Nokia 3310 style screen)

Guest ShoePiss
Thank the lord for jailbreak, ITV's iphone app and Sky plus. My latest:

Labyrinth 2

Tetris

Blocked

Super Monkey Ball 2

Wriggle

Topple 2

Sparkle

Tumbledrop

Guitar Toolkit

iSimon

VLC Remote

Maze Finger

Doodlejump

Colorbind

Dropbrick

Paper Toss

Shazam

Balloonimals

Snake (original game on Nokia 3310 style screen)

What's that? A babelfish app for simonlfcgreen?

• 1 month later...
Lonely Planet offers free iPhone apps because of the Volcano eruption. 12 different European cities. Get them while they are free, normally up to 15 euro, not sure how much in pounds.

Lonely Planet offers free iPhone guides to stranded travelers | Travel | iPhone Central | Macworld

I paid £9.99 for one and it was shit. Most of the hotels, restaurants and shops they recommended had either closed down or were in a totally different location to where they listed them.

Not bad for free though if you're not relying on them.

I downloaded reeder the other day, its a really great little app that syncs with a google reader account. Basically if you have a gmail account you can go to google reader and add all your news/sports rss feeds or any items of interest, blogs etc.

Once you fire it up on your iphone or ipod touch if you have wifi, it syncs with the lot of them all within the app.

Loads of features, links up with your email, twitter and safari etc

REEDER

Theres also another one called Feeds which does similar although not as many features..........l think they do a free version as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Got a 16gb IPhone yesterday, impressed, very nice device...

Anyone know what takes priority when Wifi is enabled, as in....

I have Wifi active and connected in work - does this take preference over 3G or my data connection for Internet stuff?

Just that the SKY NEWS apps etc seems to be taking longer to load up on wifi here in work than they did at home last night and it's faster broadband here in work?

Got a 16gb IPhone yesterday, impressed, very nice device...

Anyone know what takes priority when Wifi is enabled, as in....

I have Wifi active and connected in work - does this take preference over 3G or my data connection for Internet stuff?

Just that the SKY NEWS apps etc seems to be taking longer to load up on wifi here in work than they did at home last night and it's faster broadband here in work?

As far as l know it should automatically pick up your work wifi network as soon as you get in range, as long as your phone has your works network authorisation passwords etc......when you are in work is the little wifi icon visible on the top of your phone screen?

• 2 months later...
Guest davelfc
Forum runner is ace.

It means you can get on TLW with out using safari, looks ace too. Really impressed, and I think I'm right in saying you don't need a wifi or 3G connection for it to run fast. £1.19 of my money very well spent.

I noticed that this morning when I logged on with my pad. I'll have to pick it up.

iTunes Store - End of Time Studios, LLC