You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

As per the above, just received my new Atacama speaker stands a couple of hours ago, put those fuckers together in 20 minutes flat.

Here's a manky pic of my new Cyrus Streamline 2 hifi system, (which I got for £540 off ebay, saving almost £1200 !), hooked up to a pair of spare Quad 11L's which have been sat collecting dust in one of the spare bedrooms for the past 5 years. All in the back living room.

utmr.jpg

Chuffed to bits cos the new streamer sounds seriously fantastic, hard to tell any difference between it and my Arcam gear upstairs. Sat listening to one of my favourite albums, Karate's Unsolved with a great cup of coffee.

Happy fucking days indeed.

As per the above, just received my new Atacama speaker stands a couple of hours ago, put those fuckers together in 20 minutes flat.

Here's a manky pic of my new Cyrus Streamline 2 hifi system, (which I got for £540 off ebay, saving almost £1200 !), hooked up to a pair of spare Quad 11L's which have been sat collecting dust in one of the spare bedrooms for the past 5 years. All in the back living room.

utmr.jpg

Chuffed to bits cos the new streamer sounds seriously fantastic, hard to tell any difference between it and my Arcam gear upstairs. Sat listening to one of my favourite albums, Karate's Unsolved with a great cup of coffee.

Happy fucking days indeed.

Where's your design skills - The speakers don't match the rest of the decor (that I can see)

Just bought some paint to paint the pending arrivals bedroom, simw tacks to hold some carpet down, a coat rack to stick up in the vestibule and some groit cleaner.

Just about to put some curtains up. But having a cup of tea and a scone first before I do anything though.

Boss set up that Carvalho.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My eldest had a load of lads round and they played the big cool hard men.

Daughter gets the ice cream out the freezer and its a frozen solid block. Leave it to thaw a bit the lads leader said after two or three of them had had a shot of trying to stick a spoon in it.

10 mins later they go to the tub and its empty. I'm sitting there with half a bowl left after eating it all and spooning it into my dish. Fannies.

• Upvote 2

Daughter gets the ice cream out the freezer and its a frozen solid block. Leave it to thaw a bit the lads leader said after two or three of them had had a shot of trying to stick a spoon in it.

10 mins later they go to the tub and its empty. I'm sitting there with half a bowl left after eating it all and spooning it into my dish. Fannies.

Did you mean to put this in the "I piss on my kids chips for fun" thread?

• Upvote 1

Great stuff. How old is your eldest though? 6?