You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Having a fight with black mould at the moment on some of the Windows in ours. Getting round it with made up bleach spray and leaving Windows on latch whichis helping immensely.

Any tips for a long term fix? I rent and landlords are great so they'd probably pay for a dehumidifier but then it's us running it etc

Sounds dangerously close to cleaning to me. Not so manly.

Having a fight with black mould at the moment on some of the Windows in ours. Getting round it with made up bleach spray and leaving Windows on latch whichis helping immensely.

Any tips for a long term fix? I rent and landlords are great so they'd probably pay for a dehumidifier but then it's us running it etc

Are you doing any clothes drying inside? Try to avoid that wherever possible. Leave bathroom and kitchen windows open as often as possible, thats where most of the internal moisture will come from, cooking, cleaning etc. Have shorter showers. Do you have a range hood above the hob? If yes, use it.

The act of simply living and breathing inside a property shouldn't produce a mould problem if you keep the place well aired, and keep the above activities to a minimum. If you've still got a problem, then theres a damp issue in the property and, although I'm not sure of rental law in the UK, I would think thats on the landlord to sort out. And that shouldn't mean just giving you a dehumidifier and expecting you to pay the leccy for it.

Partaking in some routine Saturday afternoon sport today and (after pinging a beauty into the bottom corner from the edge of the area) I managed to smash my nose into someone's head. So, a definite cracking noise, free flowing claret, hands look like I've just murdered someone and a shirt now getting redder by the minute.

Old school ref doesn't give a fuck what I do. Gaffer says I'll have to come off.

Fuck that, there's half an hour left yet!

Blood soaked shirt at the end of the game is automatic MOM right?

Was going to neg PestiRed for that questioning of my posting but thought it deserved more of a patronising pat on the head for at least taking an interest in keeping standards up.

I am in warrior mode today PR, do not call into question my very carefully worded entry into the thread of man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got in and wired up / soldered some Deltron BFA Camcron plugs onto QED Silver Anniversay cable wire. What a total fuck on those Camcron plugs are btw.

Wired up my new hifi in the living room.

Sat here chilling to Eddie Vedder's soundtrack from "Into The Wild", cup of coffee, just had a Yorkie and a bag of crisps for my tea and watching a certain bunch of cunts from Manchester getting their arses handed to them by a bunch of Greeks in a certain sporting event I shall not mention in this hallowed place.

Gout is on the wane, I'm fucking 10 foot tall. Come on.

• Upvote 1