Quantcast
I am man: hear me roar!!! - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Today, I finished building a play area for the kids at the back of our garden that included putting in a wall, moving three tons of soil and walking round in shorts, boots and gloves.

Grrrr.

What manly stuff did you do today?

I just cleaned the upholstery in my car. Actually, use of the word upholstery was ill-advised and unmanly.

I changed the confibulating sprocket in the main gasket afterwards. Oil everywhere. Much sweating and swearing. Then I had sex with a woman. Twice.

Oooh cake.

This thread is a celebration of manliness, not a place to put random links to odd songs. What manly thing did you do today?

Guest TK-421

I undid my top button and loosened my tie in a Charlie Sheen Wall Street stylee.

Rarrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yer fucker.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Today, I finished building a play area for the kids at the back of our garden that included putting in a wall, moving three tons of soil and walking round in shorts, boots and gloves.

Grrrr.

And you managed not to injure yourself in some way?

Congratulations

Have a biscuit

Just moved house, so carried a shit load of furniture around and put serveral bookcases, tables, etc together.

Also had man-talk with the cable guy about technical stuff women wouldn't understand.

Grrrr.

Pussy whipped!

I'm a man who invented the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

Today, I finished building a play area for the kids at the back of our garden that included putting in a wall, moving three tons of soil and walking round dressed as a goalie.

Grrrr.

I caught some fish. They have fed my family.

Guest TK-421

Last Friday I had to kick my front door through because I'd lost my key, which I subsequently found. Triple grrrrrrrrr.

Had a little knock up the nets at lunchtime and got hit on my recently mended broken finger. There followed a girly yelp and minor hissy fit.

Made up for it this avo by building a manly firewall. Roar

Wrong day to ask. Today, I have been taking photos of puppies and cats.

Yesterday I was chopping down deadwood/collecting brushwood and then using my manly powers of setting things on fire to get rid of it all. Nothing says MAN than burning things in the garden. I didn't even cry when I got a handful of thorns either, that's how hard I am.