You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jay-Z live in New York on C4 now

Faustus

Hmm... I wonder what she first saw in that camel that's worth 940 million dollars?

My opinion on Jay Z is based solely on watching and listening to that show earlier. It was just a massive pile of horse shit.

I have no preconcecptions about "hip hop culture" either. In fact, I fucking love early hip hop. I loved it when it was about great sounds and great beats - merging great dicso and soul beats of yestertear with modern technologies and sounds, and not when it's all about me me me and mine and what's mine.

I fucking hate this modern day, tuneless, hey-ho, bitch-ass, bling-bling, look-at-me and my money and my cars and my ho's crudd. It's just tossy fuckin shite that can be peddled out by any flash cunt with a big watch these days.

It's not hip hop. It's just superficial, horrible fuckin shit.

I'm sure Beyonce doesn't need money mate.

They're still merging soul beats in the modern day, but music evolves. It's different now. And a man has to be arrogant when he's doing a show on his own, he can hardly go out there with his head hanging standing in the one spot and expect people to react to him. Live shows are about confidence.

I agree 100% with the comments about modern day rappers, they're shit. The ones who get radio time and their videos on the tele are shit. Soulja Boy for example. But Jay-Z's been around since the early 1990's. Jay-Z is old school Hip Hop, but how can you have a go at him for wearing a nice watch or a big chain? They've been doing that since back in the day. He's well respected in hip hop, he's well respected in music, he's anything but a massive pile of horseshit.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Z isn't the first "YO YEAH YO YEAH...talentless wanker" to appear at Glastonbury. The Roots, De La Soul and Cypress Hill have all gone before him.

I'll agree that rappers like Soulja Boy and Flo-Rida and all them other shit cunts that sell ringtones are talentless wankers but Jay isn't. Jay Z has ten number one albums, level with Elvis Presley, only second to The Beatles. I don't know many talentless wankers who can do that mate. Maybe you should give it a go.

Bollocks. Record sales doesn't make a musical genius of anyone. I couldn't give a cunting fuck how many records he's sold, he's totally shit.

How many records did the Spice Girls sell? Fucking loads as I recall. Does that make them better than a band who actually know how to create music? No, I don't think so.

Fuck Jay Z and all his clones. Utter shite.

Bollocks. Record sales doesn't make a musical genius of anyone. I couldn't give a cunting fuck how many records he's sold, he's totally shit.

How many records did the Spice Girls sell? Fucking loads as I recall. Does that make them better than a band who actually know how to create music? No, I don't think so.

Fuck Jay Z and all his clones. Utter shite.

Surely anybody who's company on a list of three is Elvis and the Beatles musn't be written off as utter shite. And the Spice Girls? I believe their latest album flopped and they were quickly back to being broken up. So yes album sales don't determine how good an artist you are but 10 number 1 albums is some indication to the fact that this lads alright.

Like I said, talentless arseholes don't have 940 million in their bank account.

Surely anybody who's company on a list of three is Elvis and the Beatles musn't be written off as utter shite. And the Spice Girls? I believe their latest album flopped and they were quickly back to being broken up. So yes album sales don't determine how good an artist you are but 10 number 1 albums is some indication to the fact that this lads alright.

Like I said, talentless arseholes don't have 940 million in their bank account.

Talentless arseholes who are marketed by record company excutives who sell records to brainless fucknuts do.

Aren't there any videos of him on the internet you can find to wank off over rather than trying to defend him as a musical genius here? He's shit mate, face it. Shit for the brainless. Bless you for getting your willy all stiff for him but for fuck sake, open your eyes man. He is utter shit.

Talentless arseholes who are marketed by record company excutives who sell records to brainless fucknuts do.

Aren't there any videos of him on the internet you can find to wank off over rather than trying to defend him as a musical genius here? He's shit mate, face it. Shit for the brainless. Bless you for getting your willy all stiff for him but for fuck sake, open your eyes man. He is utter shit.

Except he's the president of his own record company. And I don't think there's many artist worth 940 million mate, no matter who markets them.

You calling his, and other rappers, lyrics stupid and brainless is kind of hypocritical given the utter shit you just spouted. You confusing liking Hip Hop and it's artists with wanting to fuck them tells me that you aren't the sharpest kind of bloke and that you are simply another cunt who makes his mind up about something before actually doing it.

Except he's the president of his own record company. And I don't think there's many artist worth 940 million mate, no matter who markets them.

You calling his, and other rappers, lyrics stupid and brainless is kind of hypocritical given the utter shit you just spouted. You confusing liking Hip Hop and it's artists with wanting to fuck them tells me that you aren't the sharpest kind of bloke and that you are simply another cunt who makes his mind up about something before actually doing it.

What the fuck are you rattling on about? Has your hardon for Gay Zee gone soft becuse I pointed out the fact that he is shit? Is that what you're upset about? I haven't mentioned his lyrics and I'm not confusing anything with anything else. Let me spell it out, as you seem to be missing my point here:

G A Y Z I S S H I T (unless you're a white, middle class 14 year old girl "wiv attitude")

Now get 1. A life and 2. A taste in proper music 3. A dictionary to look up 'hypocritical' as I think you just threw that word in for effect because there is nothing hypoctitical about anything I'm saying. In your obviously impending reply you might like to chuck in a 'HEEEYYYY HOOOOO" for effect as well.

What the fuck are you rattling on about? Has your hardon for Gay Zee gone soft becuse I pointed out the fact that he is shit? Is that what you're upset about? I haven't mentioned his lyrics and I'm not confusing anything with anything else. Let me spell it out, as you seem to be missing my point here:

G A Y Z I S S H I T (unless you're a white, middle class 14 year old girl "wiv attitude")

Now get 1. A life and 2. A taste in proper music 3. A dictionary to look up 'hypocritical' as I think you just threw that word in for effect. In your obviously impending reply you might like to chuck in a 'HEEEYYYY HOOOOO" as well.

Gay-Z? Good one.

I'm not bothering with this anymore, you obviously have your opinions and I have mine.

Cunt.

Gay-Z? Good one.

I'm not bothering with this anymore, you obviously have your opinions and I have mine.

Cunt.

Well it's good to see that you have the intelligence to be able to keep this on the subject rather than resorting to personal insults. Dickhead.

And for the record, I think I'm considerably sharper than anyone who listens to and defends the kind of bollocks that prick spews. And if you knew me or anything about me you would know this to be true. Have a nice afternoon wanking off over his videos.

Negged. Arsehole.

Edit: Ha! The neg you kindly sent me after throwing a needless personal insult is greyed out. Beauty. Worracunt.