You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Protest today

shouter

To all the lfc stewards and Ged Poynton go and fuck yourselves you wankers.Never in my time supporting lfc have i seen a blockade stoping fans going through to a certain part of the ground because they didnt want the protest outside the main stand.

Who was the attempted protest aimed at? Rafa or the Yanks or the Players?

No its not.

The Liverpool i remember never aired there troubles via the newspaper.

The Liverpool i remember knew how to pass the ball then move into space.

The Liverpool i remember had a team who actually had pride in wearing the shirt. The Liverbird upon my chest actually meant something to them.

Having pride in yourself and willing to run through a bricj wall for your team mates and manager was Liverpool trait. I see that in only a couple of players these days.

To all the lfc stewards and Ged Poynton go and fuck yourselves you wankers.Never in my time supporting lfc have i seen a blockade stoping fans going through to a certain part of the ground because they didnt want the protest outside the main stand.

hang on a minute, i'm a steward and i was singin at the end of the game for the yanks to get out, we're just told wot to do so dont say go fuck yourselfs stewards, i say go fuck yourself Ged.

That Liverpool died in November 1998.

Jesus wept.

The Liverpool i remember had a team who actually had pride in wearing the shirt. The Liverbird upon my chest actually meant something to them.

Having pride in yourself and willing to run through a bricj wall for your team mates and manager was Liverpool trait. I see that in only a couple of players these days.

That can all come back, its just at the minute. Keep the faith.

Never a truer word....

hang on a minute, i'm a steward and i was singin at the end of the game for the yanks to get out, we're just told wot to do so dont say go fuck yourselfs stewards, i say go fuck yourself Ged.

Yeah but if you are a proper fan then is it that important to hang on to your shitty job than to make a stand to these nazis. Your worse than the fuckin plod.

Yeah but if you are a proper fan then is it that important to hang on to your shitty job than to make a stand to these nazis. Your worse than the fuckin plod.

There are many proper fans that are forced to become stewards because of the ticket prices and difficulty in getting them, its not just a simple thing as to say fuck the job and join the protest. If all the stewards resigned en masse we'd be left with a private company like does the Mancs games who'll be ejecting people just for standing up when we attack.

i'm a student, firstly i cant afford a season ticket, and if i could i couldnt get one, i've beeen on the waitin list for 8 years know. so the only way i get to watch the team is to have this shitty job unless you want to give me your season ticket.

i'm a student, firstly i cant afford a season ticket, and if i could i couldnt get one, i've beeen on the waitin list for 8 years know. so the only way i get to watch the team is to have this shitty job unless you want to give me your season ticket.

No i havent got a season ticket either i just pay for the games myself.So dont give me all this im only a poor student shit.Your all as bad as each other.I saw the way some of you yesterday were talking to people like shite and scum. If id of been a steward i would of resigned instantly after yesterday ,end of.

No i havent got a season ticket either i just pay for the games myself.So dont give me all this im only a poor student shit.Your all as bad as each other.I saw the way some of you yesterday were talking to people like shite and scum. If id of been a steward i would of resigned instantly after yesterday ,end of.

Oh i also forgot to mention ,that you probably wouldnt want to give up your little perk of getting tickets and transport to european cup finals at the expense of proper fans who go all year and then get fucked over by your mate rick parry.

To be fair mate other than the top one you could say all that about the last eighteen years.

I've grown up knowing Liverpool as a nearly-man that had fleeting moments of wonderful, winning football followed by long spells of dire, lazy, and effortless shite.

I don't agree that LFC is dead though, it's just in the wrong hands and is suffering from the same cancer that is spreading throughout football in general, money men and overkill, there's nothing we can do about that.

Oh i also forgot to mention ,that you probably wouldnt want to give up your little perk of getting tickets and transport to european cup finals at the expense of proper fans who go all year and then get fucked over by your mate rick parry.

Don't talk shite, knobhead.

Yeah there are some dickhead stewards. Not all stewards are fans either, there's some who are just there for the cash, theres some who don't give a shit about footy, there are even a fair few evertonians. They're paid to do a job, if they don't do what they're paid for they get sacked.. maybe some people can't afford to lose the money?

It's all well and good you getting on your high horse, but judging by the way you're acting here it's probably a good idea that they didn't let you in.

As for free tickets and travel to european cup finals....?

The only people who go there are expect to WORK, believe me, after the scum element of our fans reared its ugly head in Athens there's a fucking long list of people who won't ever be taking such a trip with the club again.

Don't talk shite, knobhead.

Yeah there are some dickhead stewards. Not all stewards are fans either, there's some who are just there for the cash, theres some who don't give a shit about footy, there are even a fair few evertonians. They're paid to do a job, if they don't do what they're paid for they get sacked.. maybe some people can't afford to lose the money?

It's all well and good you getting on your high horse, but judging by the way you're acting here it's probably a good idea that they didn't let you in.

As for free tickets and travel to european cup finals....?

The only people who go there are expect to WORK, believe me, after the scum element of our fans reared its ugly head in Athens there's a fucking long list of people who won't ever be taking such a trip with the club again.

Oh your dead hard calling me a knobhead on the internet.They were dickheads yesterday and thats that. I fuckin witnesed it with my own eyes.