You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The McCanns...

Chris

1 minute ago, Aw Geez said:

Ok then, good luck enjoying the forum with your current strategy of lunging wildly at people you don't like. Seems to be working well.

*puts on ignore*

Appreciated. I absolutely will do that. I won’t step back from people who threaten me in public and private and I won’t step back from people who continually have sly digs about my Mum. Sorry for any inconvenience caused to your posting experience. Cunts gonna cunt. 

Just now, johnsusername said:

It's mental. It was around the chelsea euro semi final that year wasn't it? I was in holiday in Tenerife (that sounds like I'm making an alibi but I'm not). I remember reading about the case and in the back of the paper we were being linked to a Brazilian hot shot called "Leiva". 

Haha

8f70997fce58f40ece4c0a41b6609f0f.gif

Anyway I just realised. I got called an ignorant loud mouth by someone who has got a view on nearly fucking everything and, in just this current guise, has posted about nearly 7 times as much as me.

Thats me happy, I got my retaliatory dig in and can go and have my tea. I bet hes had fucking 3 already.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Evelyn Tentions said:

Back to the McCanns if that's OK with everyone.

They have always come across as dodgy, like Lindy (dingo took my baby) Chamberlain and Joanna Lees in other disappearances.

That Joanna Lees was really dodgy. Did you watch that Murder in the Outback thing on Channel 4 the last few weeks? When it comes to danger fucks she is Conference South to Foxy Knox's Premier League like but still... 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That Joanna Lees was really dodgy. Did you watch that Murder in the Outback thing on Channel 4 the last few weeks? When it comes to danger fucks she is Conference South to Foxy Knox's Premier League like but still... 

Haven't been able to find a stream for it yet (I'm still in Vietnam) but when it originally happened, her statements just didn't fit any of the actual evidence, seemed really weird. No denying Bradley Murdoch seems a nasty bastard but this seems a bit of a fit up.

6 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Haven't been able to find a stream for it yet (I'm still in Vietnam) but when it originally happened, her statements just didn't fit any of the actual evidence, seemed really weird. No denying Bradley Murdoch seems a nasty bastard but this seems a bit of a fit up.

Her whole demeanour wasn't one of someone who had just seen her boyfriend of 6 years shot dead. Yeah one nasty fucker him. I think there is a good chance he's innocent though. 

1 hour ago, Hank Moody said:

I wouldn’t worry about it. Stuff that happens on here is generally like water off a duck’s back. Anyway, It was Rico who has mentioned my mum a number of times after posting this. He’s a class act. Good fella. Misunderstood. Taken out of context, etc. Definitely doesn’t know exactly what he is doing. 

C170988C-B63A-4FB1-8F58-3C7F5B17EC85.jpeg

Fucking podcasts

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

They have always come across as dodgy, like Lindy (dingo took my baby) Chamberlain and Joanna Lees in other disappearances.

Impressive thread hijacking. Where were you on the night of Maddie's disappearance? 

30 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Fucking podcasts

I know. 

ive just done a search of ‘mum’ on my account and can’t find a single response to NV. It’s entirely possible I did it wrong, or NV is a lying cunt...or NV is actually Hades, who I did constantly take the piss out of for living with his mum.  

So just like two other women who were completely innocent, and who were cruelly vilified by the media?

4 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

From what I was reading on the German side of the news he apparently said something to a friend whilst having a drink in a pub. Obviously that conversation hasn't been released to the press/made public, so maybe's that is where the admission/proof that the poor girl met her demise is coming from. At the end of the day it's all conjecture until whatever proof they say they have is released. 

My missus said that was on the news here. Except that's how they caught him for whatever he's away for now. So we're supposed to believe the police in Germany have known this for however long that is and it's only.coming to light now? It just doesn't add up to me. 

4 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

A friendly reminder that TK has been relentlessly pushing a "the parents did it" line for years, making him no better than a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist, and quite deserving of a little bit of snark.

Nobody has proved they or anyone else did or didn't do it yet. This is just the latest in a long line of suspects where police of varying nationalities have had us believe they've found the murderer. 

I like(d) TK. Was a good contributor to the site.

Didn't agree with him much. Except on the Maddie stuff. Strangely. I genuinely think the parents are involved in some way.

Ok...Ok...maybe not now. Maybe not with this new stuff.

But...I could never understand their weird behaviour. No sign of a break in. Lying about the shutters. leaving 2 kids in a room where they thought their eldest was just kidnapped from and running 100-odd yards away. Making excuses when cadaver and blood was discovered instead of booting off at the landlord. Always talking of their suffering rather than that of their daughter.

The only thing I could never reconcile was, why would they keep it in the news if they were responsible in some way.

But...if it turns out that it wasn't them then I owe a massive apology. I thought the worst of them.

BTW Rico is a troll but sometimes makes me chuckle. As do all the weirdoes on the site. Of which I include myself. 

On 28/03/2018 at 10:59, TK421 said:

There's plenty of evidence in the Portuguese police files.  It's obvious that the UK government cut a deal with the Portuguese authorities for them to drop the case. 

If Kate McCannn was genuinely the mother of an abducted child she wouldn't have given a no comment interview.  A parent who was genuinely in distress and under the belief that their child had been abducted wouldn't give a no comment interview.   They would answer every question, in the hope that it would assist the authorities in finding the missing child.  The parent would be completely consumed by guilt and the pain of not knowing where their child is, to the exclusion of all other considerations.  

Instead, the McCanns concentrate on deflecting blame from themselves by talking about shutters being jemmied (part of their story they later changed).

It is obvious from the language they use that they have already processed Madeleine's death and have come to terms with it.  For example, they often refer to her in the past tense. 

Here he is attacking them for thinking she’s dead 

On 04/06/2020 at 23:42, TK421 said:

And yet here they are just a couple of weeks ago, hopeful that Madeleine is still alive.  Now she's assumed dead and they casually say it's "potentially significant".

https://extra.ie/2020/05/20/must-see/madeline-mccann-parents-chinese-boy-found

Madeline McCann’s parents said they are hopeful of being reunited with their daughter following news a missing Chinese boy was found after 32 years.

Kate and Gerry have now said that Mao Yin’s case brings them fresh hope.

A spokesperson for the couple told the Daily Star: ‘Rare as this very happy event is, wherever a reunion like this happens, of course it gives Kate and Gerry hope that they too will one day be similarly reunited with Madeleine.

And here he is criticising them thinking she’s alive

2 hours ago, Jennings said:

But...if it turns out that it wasn't them then I owe a massive apology. I thought the worst of them.

Why would you owe them an apology? A case with fuck all evidence will lead to the people statically most likely to have committed the crime, add in the abandoning of the kids and it's a perfectly reasonable position to take.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

So just like two other women who were completely innocent, and who were cruelly vilified by the media?

I made no comment about guilt or innocence, merely that their reactions were abnormal. The McCanns story changed several times, the behavior of the Chamberlains following the disappearance and Joanna Lees testimony contradicting evidence are all  on a par with somebody with something to hide.

They were vilified by the media but had to a large degree brought it upon themselves.

• Upvote 1

I made no comment about guilt or innocence, merely that their reactions were abnormal. The McCanns story changed several times, the behavior of the Chamberlains following the disappearance and Joanna Lees testimony contradicting evidence are all  on a par with somebody with something to hide.

They were vilified by the media but had to a large degree brought it upon themselves.

Abnormal response, almost like they'd gone through the traumatic loss of a loved one.

I'd be in awe of anyone who could string a coherent sentence together in a situation like that, let alone be fully cogent.

Such understanding, such compassion.

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Abnormal response, almost like they'd gone through the traumatic loss of a loved one.

I'd be in awe of anyone who could string a coherent sentence together in a situation like that, let alone be fully cogent.

These kind of things don’t happen very often, and when they do we rarely see it play out. So when people say ‘they were weird’ I think they mean ‘they didn’t act the way I’ve seen people react in films or on the telly’. 

2 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

"Brought it on themselves" does seem a bit harsh, I agree. 

But from the Evelyn viewpoint, he's right that it is the nature of the responses that does help create the media shitstorm.  Same with old Foxy Knoxy as well.  Some people are a bit weird or cold fish and the shock of situation makes them act even more "abnormally".  The reaction creates the air of mystery about the events and circumstances that gets the interest juices flowing.  People love a puzzle.

Add in some police mishandling of the investigation, and you've got yourself a blockbuster.