You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crystal Palace (H) - Sun 14th Apr 2024 (2:00pm)

Trumo

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

I used to think he was shite, then he convinced me he was great but now I'm starting to edge back to my original opinion.

His form has been poor for a while, he might just need a rest.

Just now, 3 Stacks said:

Very much need to extend him into his 33rd birthday with 450k per week wages.

Agreed. Showing all the signs of being a top class player in his mid 30s. As long as he plays as a deep lying playmaker in Serie B. 

I honestly think Klopp could leave tonight and it wouldn't make any difference to the rest of the season. Obviously he won't and deserves a great send off from us no matter what but we look done.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Moo said:

Midfield shape is all wrong, massive gaps in the middle of the pitch, Jones constantly too far forward or too wide.

Jones positionally is really poor, no discipline at all. He's basically just chasing the ball around the pitch.

I thought Palace had become a decent side after sacking Woy but looking at their results since February, they are still absolute shite. But here they are at Anfield, looking like a decent team all of a sudden. 

1 minute ago, niallers said:

Salah is coming inside constantly. We've no fucking width out right. We need to be stretching teams. He needs to stay wide.

We've got loads of space, Bradley is in acres out wide no one gives him the ball