You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Wed 31st Jan 2024 (8:15pm)

Trumo

8 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Malo Gusto is boss name though.

Don't really see how Chelsea shake it up now.

It's just a sale of Gallagher, Palmer or Colwill that frees up cash isn't it?

Palmer won't as they just bought him but any of the home grown players will

2 hours ago, an tha said:

I actually feel mildly sorry for the twatter generation.

The same shite was talked in our day too - the difference was our generation just talked it in the ale house over a pint and at dinner time at work etc and then it was forgotten....Nowadays the shite is typed out online for the whole world to laugh at and share....

I can remember not buying a paper for a week back in the day if we lost. A bitter I worked with at Plessey always stayed off sick whenever we beat them in the derby. Having said that twatter now gives every knobhead a shout but back in the day you could all spot soft lad when he rocked up to have his say.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, aws said:

I expect a lot of our first choices fail the character test and  we move on. 

That's one (just one) of the things that make the boss such an astounding manager. Character is always a big part of his signings. Cf the absolute bellends and twats signed at Old Toilet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

That's one (just one) of the things that make the boss such an astounding manager. Character is always a big part of his signings. Cf the absolute bellends and twats signed at Old Toilet.

Gomez brought up in his LFC now podcast interview how they dressing room wouldn't deal with any dickheads. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, UnwelcomeinPeru said:

Is the real Paul Tierney in an iron mask languishing in a cell in the Chateau d'If, or somewhere similar? 

Yes , was thinking myself he must have a twin . Perhaps the shitty fans singing about him not being fit to referee has actually pissed him off , what with all he's done for them recently

21 minutes ago, elvis said:

Yes , was thinking myself he must have a twin . Perhaps the shitty fans singing about him not being fit to referee has actually pissed him off , what with all he's done for them recently

Like how the wwf had twin referees, one of which they kept out of sight for years (or, more likely, only employed when they wanted to use the angle)?

Would be a hell of a face turn...

44d9aec472e6aa00-600x338.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

Even if he was able to stay fit for the rest of the season, which is extremely unlikely, it’s quite naive to think that he’d be able to perform at the required level after being out for so long. 

Eh no its not.

7 hours ago, The wanderer said:
freestar

I can remember not buying a paper for a week back in the day if we lost. A bitter I worked with at Plessey always stayed off sick whenever we beat them in the derby. Having said that twatter now gives every knobhead a shout but back in the day you could all spot soft lad when he rocked up to have his say.

100%

8 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

You're right.

Don't think Gallagher out and one in will change them much if at all.

Pochs got his hands full there.

I really wanted us to sign Gallagher in the summer. What a knob.

27 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Like how the wwf had twin referees, one of which they kept out of sight for years (or, more likely, only employed when they wanted to use the angle)?

Would be a hell of a face turn...

44d9aec472e6aa00-600x338.jpg

How much did John Henry pay you to have plastic surgery brother?

Only just caught up with the game, that was a great performance.

Bradley was outstanding- where has this guy been? Hes showing the kind of attitude and performance levels we witnessed with carragher, fowler, owen and gerrard when breaking through.

the only minor blot was the mini wobble we had after sweeping subs which could have got chelsea back in the game.

That nkunku penalty shout - are they kidding? How do you knock over a grown man by touching the back of his leg like that?

• Upvote 2

Managed to get tickets to the game, hospitality in the Kenny Dalglish stand....fancy. Got to meet Mark Walters and Alan Kennedy,  which was great. Was abit worried that it would be a little corporate and nobody would be signing, but i was wrong. What an atmosphere! I've lost my voice today. 

That was a great performance and we totally dominated them. I was lobbying for Klopp to start Bradley ahead of Trent and it was the right decision. We just look so much better with him in the team at right back, the kid can defend first and foremost and he's great going forward. Our team shape with him there looks so much more solid and we don't give up many chances or space. He should keep his place.

Amazing night and im still buzzing today. I'm a lucky boy because that was a great game to watch and i've only ever seen us win at Anfield, never watched us draw or lose. So if someone can get me 3 more tickets to any home game i'll guarantee us the win. We are going to go very close to this title and its going to be thrilling to watch. I'm really going to enjoy these last few months under Klopp, instead of mourning his departure. What a manager and what a team he's built. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

Managed to get tickets to the game, hospitality in the Kenny Dalglish stand....fancy. Got to meet Mark Walters and Alan Kennedy,  which was great. Was abit worried that it would be a little corporate and nobody would be signing, but i was wrong. What an atmosphere! I've lost my voice today. 

That was a great performance and we totally dominated them. I was lobbying for Klopp to start Bradley ahead of Trent and it was the right decision. We just look so much better with him in the team at right back, the kid can defend first and foremost and he's great going forward. Our team shape with him there looks so much more solid and we don't give up many chances or space. He should keep his place.

Amazing night and im still buzzing today. I'm a lucky boy because that was a great game to watch and i've only ever seen us win at Anfield, never watched us draw or lose. So if someone can get me 3 more tickets to any home game i'll guarantee us the win. We are going to go very close to this title and its going to be thrilling to watch. I'm really going to enjoy these last few months under Klopp, instead of mourning his departure. What a manager and what a team he's built. 

Alan Kennedy is one of the nicest blokes I've ever met. A true gentleman.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Don't be too harsh on yourself man.

On Gallagher, I think Elliott will be a similar player in another year or so.

Elliott will  a knob???