You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People it's Impossible to Like

AngryOfTuebrook

7 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Everyone on Countdown from Whiteley and Vorderman onward. Smug, dull wankers.

Richard Stilgoe and Pam Ayres, purveyors of deathly tedious 'witty' music and poems

Pat Sharp

Timmy Mallet

Noel Edmonds especially, but also the rest of the Radio 1 Smashy and Nicey bores from the '70s and '80s. When the truth comes out about Dave Lee Travis, he'll make Savile look like a nun.

Kate Garraway and Richard Madeley

Andy Peters (he spells it with an 'i', but he can get fucked)

David Schwimmer

Alex James

Laura Hamilton- 'I've bought and sold a dozen houses, so I'm an expert'. Yeah, shut the fuck up and get on Only Fans.

75% of the pedantic weirdos on Four in a Bed, and the wacky funsters on Come Dine With Me. Except for Tula, sweet Tula (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/ComeDineWithMe under Big Breast Pride)

will.i.am

Gordon the Gopher and Ed the Duck have some broom cupboard stories I bet.

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Salt Bae - the most pretentious twat in an industry full of pretentious twats.

I was going to include the Fyre Island organisers and attendees, I was only surprised he wasn't involved in the catering. Influencers aren't famous though, except for the Kardashians I guess, they're just parasites.

47 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Everyone on Countdown from Whiteley and Vorderman onward. Smug, dull wankers.

Richard Stilgoe and Pam Ayres, purveyors of deathly tedious 'witty' music and poems

Pat Sharp

Timmy Mallet

Noel Edmonds especially, but also the rest of the Radio 1 Smashy and Nicey bores from the '70s and '80s. When the truth comes out about Dave Lee Travis, he'll make Savile look like a nun.

Kate Garraway and Richard Madeley

Andy Peters (he spells it with an 'i', but he can get fucked)

David Schwimmer

Alex James

Laura Hamilton- 'I've bought and sold a dozen houses, so I'm an expert'. Yeah, shut the fuck up and get on Only Fans.

75% of the pedantic weirdos on Four in a Bed, and the wacky funsters on Come Dine With Me. Except for Tula, sweet Tula (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/ComeDineWithMe under Big Breast Pride)

will.i.am

I had a good laugh at this:

• History Repeats: A rare real-life example, in the one Kent series, a Brutally Honest Hairdresser, flatly insulted the guests every night (apart from his), he didn't win and now every time his series airs he gets Death Threats to the point he pleaded with Channel Four to stop the reruns. What did he expect to happen?

1 minute ago, Kevin D said:

I had a good laugh at this:

• History Repeats: A rare real-life example, in the one Kent series, a Brutally Honest Hairdresser, flatly insulted the guests every night (apart from his), he didn't win and now every time his series airs he gets Death Threats to the point he pleaded with Channel Four to stop the reruns. What did he expect to happen?

I've never seen it, but it looks ace- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746739/Come-Dine-With-Me-contestant-begs-Channel-4-stop-repeating-episode-gets-death-threats-time-s-on.html

Might see if it's on 4OD- they've taken a few of them off for various reasons.

3 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Let me clarify. I love his music. I think on a one to one level he might be quite a cunt. 

He always struck me as sort of manic depressive, sweet as you like most of the time, then an absolute twat if he didn't like something. The Bitch Is Back is about him, for sure...

1 minute ago, Mudface said:

He always struck me as sort of manic depressive, sweet as you like most of the time, then an absolute twat if he didn't like something. The Bitch Is Back is about him, for sure...

Im the opposite. Not a big fan of his music but whenever I’ve seen him on interviews he’s hilarious. His autobiographies brilliant. So funny and maybe a bit too honest but he’s worked for it. Still friends with all mates from school as well.

1 minute ago, Red74 said:

Im the opposite. Not a big fan of his music but whenever I’ve seen him on interviews he’s hilarious. His autobiographies brilliant. So funny and maybe a bit too honest but he’s worked for it. Still friends with all mates from school as well.

I'll have to look out for that. The very first album I bought was Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, in yellow vinyl too. Those early to mid-'70s albums up to Blue Moves were constantly played by my parents and uncle, and I absolutely love them.

• Upvote 1

A woman I used to work with tells a story of being on holiday in St Tropez with her (now ex) husband and their two sons. They took their boys to a funfair in that area and at the same time Elton John and David Furnish were there with their at the time very young sons.

My ex work colleague said that both John and Furnish were absolutely lovely people, had time for everybody, not pretentious or snobby, not queue jumping, and when they were leaving paid for my ex colleagues two lads to have a go on more of the rides.

Surprised me, but you never can tell.

Edit: Meant to say, she actually posted pictures on Facebook at the time, and it was clearly them.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I'll have to look out for that. The very first album I bought was Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, in yellow vinyl too. Those early to mid-'70s albums up to Blue Moves were constantly played by my parents and uncle, and I absolutely love them.

Here you go. Free copy. I download the EPUB versions as find easier to read. 

[PDF] [EPUB] Me by Elton John Download https://oceanofpdf.com/authors/elton-john/pdf-epub-me-by-elton-john-download/

• Upvote 1

Iain Dale. Took great delight in helping instigate the return of casual labour and therefore zero hour contracts and beat up an OAP. Grade A self serving cunt. Mates with Nick Ferrari. Pretends to like the unmentionable as it plays well with a demographic. The Le Saux of white van drivers. 

James Corden.

Need I say more? We've all covered this horrible fucking slug.

Cliff Richard*

Gloria Hunniford*

Plenty to be said about this fucking awful pairing of horrible cunts. No doubt it'll come out when the leader pegs it.

James Martin.

Blokey bloke arrogant fucking gobshite who likes to be a flash cunt. I worked at the same place as his sister, Charlotte, and she told us about why he binned Barbara Broccoli off. Because she was massively richer than him and would insist on paying for stuff which made him look like a small dick hanger on. His sister was fucking stunning though. The MD obviously thought so too and was rumoured to be dipping her a few times. Turned out he was. Rightfully got taken to the cleaners by his Mrs but that's a story for another time.

Bono.

What's the difference between God and Bono? God doesn't think he's Bono.

Michael McIntyre.

Tory Lee Evans

Alison Hammond.

When you order Rustie Lee off Wish.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

James Martin.................................

I have a dislike for most celebrity chefs. You are making someones tea not performing heart surgery. Get real.

However Tom Kerridge annoys the fuck out of me. Ok he was a fat bastard and lost a load of weight but now instead of just getting on with it he hosts programs were he lectures us on how we should cook to lose weight. He is like one of those reformed smokers. You ate too much. That simple.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

I have a dislike for most celebrity chefs. You are making someones tea not performing heart surgery. Get real.

However Tom Kerridge annoys the fuck out of me. Ok he was a fat bastard and lost a load of weight but now instead of just getting on with it he hosts programs were he lectures us on how we should cook to lose weight. He is like one of those reformed smokers. You ate too much. That simple.

I've never really watched much of Tom Kerridge but when I have seen him, he always seems to wear oversized shirts to draw attention to his amazing weight loss. A bit like how Barry Bethell used to on the Slim Fast adverts.

10 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

I've never really watched much of Tom Kerridge but when I have seen him, he always seems to wear oversized shirts to draw attention to his amazing weight loss. A bit like how Barry Bethell used to on the Slim Fast adverts.

Without the noncing, obviously*.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-disgraced-face-slimfast-dies-30281003

*lawyers are crawling over the Willoughby thread, just thought I'd help a brother out if they open this one.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

As a balance to the likeable people thread; this isn't for people who do terrible things, like Hitler or Fred West, it's for people who are basically harmless but universally loathed.

James Corden is an obvious one. I surely wasn't the only one who was secretly relieved when he was acting the cunt in a restaurant a while back.  He's a bog standard celebrity who should be easy to ignore, but he just inspires murderous rage in everyone.

He is almost impossible to ignore is Corden's problem. He is like that cunt Beckham,you think you've seen the last of him and then their agent finds a way of publicising (I was going to write pubic licing as it's similar,I've heard!) the cunt again.