You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People it's Impossible to Like

AngryOfTuebrook

As a balance to the likeable people thread; this isn't for people who do terrible things, like Hitler or Fred West, it's for people who are basically harmless but universally loathed.

James Corden is an obvious one. I surely wasn't the only one who was secretly relieved when he was acting the cunt in a restaurant a while back.  He's a bog standard celebrity who should be easy to ignore, but he just inspires murderous rage in everyone.

• Upvote 4

Fucking hell, where do you even begin with this one? There's so much low hanging fruit - in modern politics especially. If we're just talking about 'celebrities' then I'd have to go for David Walliams. Just something about him I don't like. And don't get me started about the state of his fucking books.

• Upvote 8

12 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Second vote for Walliams.

Comedy show, swimming for charity, kids books - all should make you like him. But there's just something off there. He's got the dead eyes of a shark.

Always wears a suit too. Bit weird.

Shagging ones sister does that to a bloke.

Chris Evans (the Ging, not Captain America)

John Fashanu 

Micah Richards

Tracy Ann Oberman

Piers Morgan

Ringo Starr

Quentin Tarantino. Love his films and his creative mind but the more famous he's got the more up his own arse  and self indulgent he's become. He regularly snaps at journalists who ask him questions rather than suck up to him. Seems to forget that he worked in a video shop earning nothing. Also read that he's never given his mum any of his money because she criticised one of his first scripts even though she raised him after his Dad fucked off before he was born. 

Every time he gets asked about one of his films he starts reeling off a load of obscure facts about other films and random actors saying these influenced it etc just to make out he knows more about films than anyone.

Everyone on Countdown from Whiteley and Vorderman onward. Smug, dull wankers.

Richard Stilgoe and Pam Ayres, purveyors of deathly tedious 'witty' music and poems

Pat Sharp

Timmy Mallet

Noel Edmonds especially, but also the rest of the Radio 1 Smashy and Nicey bores from the '70s and '80s. When the truth comes out about Dave Lee Travis, he'll make Savile look like a nun.

Kate Garraway and Richard Madeley

Andy Peters (he spells it with an 'i', but he can get fucked)

David Schwimmer

Alex James

Laura Hamilton- 'I've bought and sold a dozen houses, so I'm an expert'. Yeah, shut the fuck up and get on Only Fans.

75% of the pedantic weirdos on Four in a Bed, and the wacky funsters on Come Dine With Me. Except for Tula, sweet Tula (https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Series/ComeDineWithMe under Big Breast Pride)

will.i.am