You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People it's Impossible to Like

AngryOfTuebrook

11 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Chris Evans (the Ging, not Captain America)

John Fashanu 

Micah Richards

Tracy Ann Oberman

Piers Morgan

Ringo Starr

Quentin Tarantino. Love his films and his creative mind but the more famous he's got the more up his own arse  and self indulgent he's become. He regularly snaps at journalists who ask him questions rather than suck up to him. Seems to forget that he worked in a video shop earning nothing. Also read that he's never given his mum any of his money because she criticised one of his first scripts even though she raised him after his Dad fucked off before he was born. 

Every time he gets asked about one of his films he starts reeling off a load of obscure facts about other films and random actors saying these influenced it etc just to make out he knows more about films than anyone.

Good shout.

He gives me the creeps, I'd say he has more non-disclosure agreements behind him than your average Fortune 500 company.

24 minutes ago, Curly said:

Lloyd Cole. Unforgivable to talk badly of Limmy. Totally pretentious and self important twat as well - same with the stuck up bunt who presented that Radio 4 show. She can get added in spirit too.

What’s all this commotion about?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Anthony McPartlin and Declan Donnelly - Watching paint dry would be more entertaining than Ant and Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway.

Dermot O’Leary - As dull as ditchwater.

Richard Madeley - An absolute helmet who likes the sound of his own voice.

All of the above

• Upvote 2

The Beast off The Chase.

I watched a bit of a documentary on the Chasers going around Japan. You’d imagine that most of the Chasers ham their characters up a bit for the show. But, in this documentary, The Beast was just like his character - a bit of an arrogant, rude, know-all bellend prone to outbursts of anger if things don’t go his way. He seems a bit of a cunt in everyday life too. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Nelly-Matip said:

The Beast off The Chase.

I watched a bit of a documentary on the Chasers going around Japan. You’d imagine that most of the Chasers ham their characters up a bit for the show. But, in this documentary, The Beast was just like his character - a bit of an arrogant, rude, know-all bellend prone to outbursts of anger if things don’t go his way. He seems a bit of a cunt in everyday life too. 

Never saw that one, but in the US one he was a bit of a prick, the Governess was a bit weird and the only normal and likeable one was the Dark Destroyer.

• Upvote 1

On 08/10/2023 at 10:02, Em City said:

Good shout.

He gives me the creeps, I'd say he has more non-disclosure agreements behind him than your average Fortune 500 company.

Yep. And conveniently never knew anything about Harvey Weinstein. 

I saw a press conference when Once Upon a Time in Hollywood was released and the cast were all with him at the Cannes film festival. One French reporter asked why Margot Robbie had so little screen time seeing as she is a talented actress.

He Just got angry really quickly and said "I reject your hypothesis" and refused to answer any more questions on the subject. The other stars of the film felt awkward and it killed the atmosphere stone dead. 

8 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Robbie Williams. Just some smug, unfunny chavvy cunt who seems like he enjoys being rude to people. Would probably get filled in every weekend if he was out drinking in Stoke or even most towns. 

Not a fan of the Gallagher brothers but they nailed it when they called him "The fat dancer from Take That".  

On 08/10/2023 at 08:08, Kepler-186 said:

Iain Dale. Took great delight in helping instigate the return of casual labour and therefore zero hour contracts and beat up an OAP. Grade A self serving cunt. Mates with Nick Ferrari. Pretends to like the unmentionable as it plays well with a demographic. The Le Saux of white van drivers. 

Word. He's condescending prick. Belongs in the same category as Jeremy Vine who probably is the least loved Vine child in that household. 

10 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Any reason why?. Always seems OK when I've seen him interviewed. 

I just find him irritating. Pissing himself at fuck all when in certain company, telling his shite anecdotes in the way that he’s selling you what your reaction should be, rather than saying anything of note. Contrived and try hard

4 minutes ago, Champ said:

Alan Titchmarsh

Billy Connolly 

Brian Blessed

Delia Smith

Fiona Bruce

Greg Wallace

James Martin

Jeremy Clarkson

Kate Humble

Michaela Strachan

Nicholas Witchell

Peter Kay

Tony Blackburn

Victoria Coren Mitchell

Quite a few good ones on there. Didn't Greg Wallace get arsey when someone reached out to him to help with something to do with a child or children with cancer and they spelt his name wrong?