You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People it's Impossible to Like

AngryOfTuebrook

9 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Quite a few good ones on there. Didn't Greg Wallace get arsey when someone reached out to him to help with something to do with a child or children with cancer and they spelt his name wrong?

Yeah, ironically because they forgot the extra "g" at the end of Gregg.

1 hour ago, Champ said:

Alan Titchmarsh

Billy Connolly 

Brian Blessed

Delia Smith

Fiona Bruce

Greg Wallace

James Martin

Jeremy Clarkson

Kate Humble

Michaela Strachan

Nicholas Witchell

Peter Kay

Tony Blackburn

Victoria Coren Mitchell

What specifically about Billy Connolly? 

I wouldn't even be listening to anything Victoria Coren said,my attention would be elsewhere!

4 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Really Cath? Blimey.

He just comes as a bit too pleased with himself and a bit self important. Chummying up to the royals doesn’t help M

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

clever,funny and fit as fuck.

david mitchell is a jammy cunt.

A bit superior and not a bit funny

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

What specifically about Billy Connolly? 

I wouldn't even be listening to anything Victoria Coren said,my attention would be elsewhere!

See above

30 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Michaela Strachan?. What's wrong with her?

Some lad in my college pinched her arse on the Hitman and Her show when it was in Shorrocks Hill. She turned round and said she'd punch him in the face if he touched her again. Wish she had just hit him the first time. He was an absolute bellend. 

There’s a whole heap of them on tv like her, far too excitable and everything is ‘fantastic’, ‘amazing’. I honestly don’t know how Chris Packham tolerates her

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Is David Dickinson still on telly? I always thought he’d be an absolute cunt. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

Oo, I forgot him. Definitely something a bit not right about him

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I like Fiona Bruce on Antiques Roadshow and Fake or Fortune (two of my favourite programmes). That said, I don’t watch Question Time.

I know they’re posh but I can’t help but like Philip Mould and Bendor Grosvenor, when he was on, because they know their stuff whereas I think it always seems a bit ‘all about me’ with her

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Michaela Strachan?. What's wrong with her?

Some lad in my college pinched her arse on the Hitman and Her show when it was in Shorrocks Hill. She turned round and said she'd punch him in the face if he touched her again. Wish she had just hit him the first time. He was an absolute bellend. 

I got a kiss off her once while  2ft away from Sabrina with her tits hanging out (of Boys Boys Boys fame) after having a pint and a smoke with the Rebel MC. Great days only I was too stupid to realise it.

10 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

I got a kiss off her once while  2ft away from Sabrina with her tits hanging out (of Boys Boys Boys fame) after having a pint and a smoke with the Rebel MC. Great days only I was too stupid to realise it.

Damn. Sabrinas tits were epic. They still are too looking at her recent photos.