You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's the most you've ever eaten in one go?

Elite

About 10,000 calories of chocolate/biscuits:

Share bag minstrels 1,100 cals

Share bag revels 1,000

Big Fruit and Nut bar 1,000

4 pack double deckers 800

4 pack lion bars 800

Big pack of custard creams 2,000

Chocolate gateau 1,500

4 pack twix 800

7 pack mint clubs 800

Downed in a period of about 4 hours.

It was for a bet.

I won.

I felt very unwell after.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

Share bag revels 1,000

4 pack lion bars 800

Chocolate gateau 1,500

4 pack twix 800

7 pack mint clubs 800

It was for a bet.

I won.

Impressive.

3 hours ago, Elite said:

I've just had a 10 inch Ham, Chicken and Doner pizza. A 10 inch Garlic bread with cheese and a small portion of chips.

Think this is my record but I'm sure it will be like a snack to some of you fat fuckers!

Those are rookie numbers

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

Fucking hell. Was the bet anything to do with diabetes?

It was carnage.

Weighed 8lbs more the following day - obviously it isn't 8lbs of fat - it is all undigested food and water - took about 2-3 days to feel normal again and eating not much more than salads and drinking loads of water to flush the retained water out of me - but after about 3-4 days weight was back to normal and felt sound....Never again though.

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

Share bag revels 1,000

4 pack lion bars 800

Chocolate gateau 1,500

4 pack twix 800

7 pack mint clubs 800

It was for a bet.

I won.

Christ almighty 

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

Share bag revels 1,000

4 pack lion bars 800

Chocolate gateau 1,500

4 pack twix 800

7 pack mint clubs 800

It was for a bet.

I won.

That takes some topping.

Most I've ever eaten was when I once went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet with my mates. All trying to compete against each other. Ate chicken wings, Beef in black bean, chicken chow mein, sweet n sour pork, prawn curry, white rice, noodles,prawn crackers, crispy duck pancakes. Almost everything on offer expect for the ribs. The staff were disgusted with us, we were like savages. I left the restaurant in bits to be honest. Went to the bar across the road for drinks afterwards. Was full as fuck so I said I'd have a Sambuca for some unknown reason. Proceeded to launch the contents of my stomach all over the floor of the pub as soon as the Sambuca went down. I've never been such a stupid cunt since and now eat small amounts.

5 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Most I've ever eaten was when I once went to an all you can eat Chinese buffet with my mates. All trying to compete against each other. Ate chicken wings, Beef in black bean, chicken chow mein, sweet n sour pork, prawn curry, white rice, noodles,prawn crackers, crispy duck pancakes. Almost everything on offer expect for the ribs. The staff were disgusted with us, we were like savages. I left the restaurant in bits to be honest. Went to the bar across the road for drinks afterwards. Was full as fuck so I said I'd have a Sambuca for some unknown reason. Proceeded to launch the contents of my stomach all over the floor of the pub as soon as the Sambuca went down. I've never been such a stupid cunt since and now eat small amounts.

live-your-life-life-is-good.gif

On holiday is Bosnia about 10 years ago, me and the missus ordered starter and mains at a place in Mostar.

We’d decided to share a mixed cheese and meat platter to start, with bread. When it arrived it was enough for 4 easy. 

I couldn’t see it go to waste, so polished it off and had at least twice what the missus had.

Then my mixed grill arrived. It was fucking massive. Steak, chops, kebab, chicken, cevapi, sausage etc and fuck loads of chips. I say this as a big eater, clearly the portions in this place were enormous and the mixed grill would have done 2 easy.

The other half gasped, thinking well he’s fucked it. To which I said “Love, you’re about to see something very special”

Finished the lot, then went back to the hotel to lie down like a stuffed python for the night. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Speaking of sambuca, that's my evil friend. I met @stringvest for a quick pint in Guilford and we got on the sambuca. Ouch. I think I got @Dr Nowt on it at the match too. I need keeping away from sambuca. 

Anyway, Jeremy Corbyn  

Great gargle. Love an aul Sambuca.

• Upvote 1

Did one of those ' you get it for free if you finish it ' challenges for a breakfast brunch, in the Standard in West Derby.

From memory it was 5 bacon, 5 sausages, 5 eggs, 5 black pudding, 5 toast, beans and chips. 

Managed it, but it was a real struggle towards the end and was green around the gills.