You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Sheff Utd manager talking absolute shite on MOTD - really sums up the backwards mentallity of Ingerlish managers and shows why there aren't any in the top jobs.

Calling out refs for being crap at their job is absolute shite?  

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Calling out refs for being crap at their job is absolute shite?  

He was talking total shite.

Whining and crying because his teams time wasting and shithousery wasn't allowed to go unpunished.

Sick of seeing teams like his turn up at games and try and destroy them with keepers taking ages over restarts and all the other rubbish they employ.

The adding on of the time is the one good initiative the officials have made and long may it continue....hopefully it will see the amount of time wasting reduce as sides like his realise it will bite them in the arse 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Half? I wouldn’t be surprised if he occasionally ‘forgets’ his wallet.

I bet he gives her a fifty pound notes in an offical 'ammers company issue christmas card as her gift at Yuletide.

Printed, obviously, and not hand writen.

'To a special fan, best for the season. The Gaffer'

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Just watching the United highlights and it occurs to me that Jadon Sancho must be doing something absolutely extraordinary on the training pitch if his effort is that much lower than whatever these lads are putting in. Just looked barely short of interested during this match, to a man.

I guess it's to be expected that a team captained by such an inspirational figure as BrunoFernandes (anyone know what his first name is?) has absolutely no backbone or resilience.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I guess it's to be expected that a team captained by such an inspirational figure as BrunoFernandes (anyone know what his first name is?) has absolutely no backbone or resilience.

During yesterday's game he went down clutching something, play did not stop, he got up a few seconds later, looked around and started to play normally.

Absolute scum bag.

14 hours ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Pre-VAR, that challenge on Watkins will have been applauded by everyone.

Now it's a fucking penalty.

The ref gave a penalty initially. VAR referred him to overturn it. 

Personally, I thought it could have gone either way. He got Watkins before the ball. It was all untidy. I didn’t think there was enough to overturn it.

9 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Just watching the United highlights and it occurs to me that Jadon Sancho must be doing something absolutely extraordinary on the training pitch if his effort is that much lower than whatever these lads are putting in. Just looked barely short of interested during this match, to a man.

It looked 50/50 until Brighton scored and then they seemed to capitulate.

Rashford’s purple patch in the middle of last season papered over a lot of cracks. They are weren’t anywhere near as good as they were making out - a team who are “back” doesn’t concede 6 and 7 away at their biggest rivals. 

They’ve had a tough start to be fair. No doubt they’ll pump some cannon fodder in the next few weeks (Palace / Burnley / Brentford / Sheff Utd) before proclaiming they are “back…..part 863” before they play City on the 28th Oct. 

Raheem Sterling is a pernicious little twat and a massively shit footballer.

I cannot believe that so many on the forum thought he was a loss when we flogged him for £49 million!

I said at the time that my only regret was that we didn't sell him to Man United.

Sterling, Owen, Henderson, not many ex Reds I can't stand but these 3 fuckers are right up there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1