You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wokeism

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I knew exactly the two names that were going to be the ones to neg this post. Could you tell me how many drag queens were actually paedos though? I got the impression it was loads. And while I am not a fan at all of all this drag stuff,it seems a weird job to groom children with as its usually done in front of hordes of boozed up adults.

So your argument is you can’t see the logic of paedos?  Phew. You’re not a paedo. 

5 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I knew exactly the two names that were going to be the ones to neg this post. Could you tell me how many drag queens were actually paedos though? I got the impression it was loads. And while I am not a fan at all of all this drag stuff,it seems a weird job to groom children with as its usually done in front of hordes of boozed up adults.

You do make a good point, I mean if Bernard Manning had done a kids reading session but promised not to do the blue stuff that would be fine wouldn’t it? He’s just reading for the kids. 

18 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

You do make a good point, I mean if Bernard Manning had done a kids reading session but promised not to do the blue stuff that would be fine wouldn’t it? He’s just reading for the kids. 

Depends what colour my kids were. 

200.gif

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

That would be as mad as having Kathy Burke or Rik Mayall on Jackanory and expecting them not to say "fuck".

How are you getting on with the search for those tweets?

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Can anyone, anyone tell me what is woke about this?????? 

Don’t know about woke but something is not right when people are supporting the perpetrators of violence as opposed to the victim of the violence.

3 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Big festival of Woke in Town tomorrow. 

WARNING - Anyone who finds the sight of a man in a dress "highly sexualised" or "provocative" should probably swerve this, lest their sinful urges should overwhelm them.

Screenshot_2022-07-29-07-52-19-45_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

It’s very strange how you are willing to give everything away, particularly around safeguarding kids, just to seen as progressive.  There are things at some gay pride marches that are definitely not kid friendly.   I wouldn’t like to explain to a child why a man is say, dressed as a dog and being led around on a lead or why a man is naked except for a few piercings on his cock. Or my favourite, which I think I’ve mentioned before on here why a man has a huge and elaborate tattoo showing a bloke with a man impaled on each fist.  Would you?  

16 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It’s very strange how you are willing to give everything away, particularly around safeguarding kids, just to seen as progressive.  There are things at some gay pride marches that are definitely not kid friendly. I wouldn’t like to explain to a child why a man is say, dressed as a dog and being led around on a lead or why a man is naked except for a few piercings on his cock. Or my favourite, which I think I’ve mentioned before on here why a man has a huge and elaborate tattoo showing a bloke with a man impaled on each fist.  Would you?  

Triple-spacing mixed with single-spacing. He must be angry. 

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

Being a parent may well influence what you find to be acceptable behaviour by adults in front of kids.

Well, as a parent I can only say that it probably depends on the individual parent. There’s lots of stuff that other parents do, say, or ways they act that I find unacceptable. There’s much, much more damaging shit that goes on in people’s homes than story time with a drag queen. Most of these kids have no idea what’s going on. I don’t see any more of a safeguarding issue than with teachers, magicians, sports coaches etc. I doubt I’d be rushing out to drag queen story time if I were to do it over again, but not for fear of fiddlers or whatever, but because I think it’s generally a bit annoying. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Well, as a parent I can only say that it probably depends on the individual parent. There’s lots of stuff that other parents do, say, or ways they act that I find unacceptable. There’s much, much more damaging shit that goes on in people’s homes than story time with a drag queen. Most of these kids have no idea what’s going on. I don’t see any more of a safeguarding issue than with teachers, magicians, sports coaches etc. I doubt I’d be rushing out to drag queen story time if I were to do it over again, but not for fear of fiddlers or whatever, but because I think it’s generally a bit annoying. 

Every word of this.

14 minutes ago, A Red said:

Being a parent may well influence what you find to be acceptable behaviour by adults in front of kids.

Someone reading books teaching kids about tolerance and acceptance is great.  I just don’t see why you’d have to be dressed as a high stereotyped sexualised version of a woman to do it.  

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Someone reading books teaching kids about tolerance and acceptance is great.  I just don’t see why you’d have to be dressed as a high stereotyped sexualised version of a woman to do it.  

Again with the "sexualised"!

Pics or GTFO.