You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

55 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeh hey. Fabulous news. I for one welcome you back to the Labour fold A Red. We're one big happy family here.

I've contacted HQ with news and a gift pack is heading your way. You'll receive a free 6 month subscription for the morning star. Billy Braggs latest CD and a "never kissed a tory, t shirt.  I wear mine around Waitroes.

Best of all you'll receive a half price invite to the annual Labfest in Somerset this summer. You'll have a cracking little weekend of singing anti war protest songs around the camp fire. Cheap Somerset cider. Anti capitalist poetry recitals and ending with a rousing festival rendition of "we'll keep the red flag flying here" whilst watching the burning of the star spangled banner. Ricos already booked (another who's found his way home) and looking forward to it. Unfortunately I can't be there.

Welcome back Comrade.

Get some yoghurt knitting classes and lentil eating competitions and I'm all in.

51 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Us?

Us down here and some up there. We find your pomposity hysterical. One of them pointed me to you losing your shit over another poster not liking a certain episode of Star Trek (well done Jay its a thing of beauty) I'd have missed it. When you got the hump over poster's gently ribbing the pageantry of the Queens funeral was another hall of famer. And your argument with Bob S over climate change activists 'put em in the wordchipper' was toe curling. Even today you've proved yourself the gift that keeps on giving. 

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Us down here and some up there. We find your pomposity hysterical. One of them pointed me to you losing your shit over another poster not liking a certain episode of Star Trek (well done its a thing of beauty). When you got the hump over poster's gently ribbing the pageantry of the Queens funeral was another hall of famer. And your argument with Bob S over climate change activists 'put em in the wordchipper' was toe curling. Even today you've proved yourself the gift that keeps on giving. 

Hahah. The funny thing is, you’re thick as mince, I don’t respect you enough to be offended by your opinion of me. You’re a lying scumbag, so If anyone really is PMing you then they’re most likely thick as mince too, but they’re clearly too much of a coward to speak up. Another cunt for the woodchipper. As it stands, it’s probably just yet another lie. It’s hard not to be pompous when your opponent can’t think for himself and just parrots Twitter. I too have a good laugh at your expense. I’d sooner be a pompous cunt than a thick lying scumbag. And let’s not forget the register you’re on, I wonder how much they’ll be laughing when they find out about the real you. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hahah. The funny thing is, you’re thick as mince, I don’t respect you enough to be offended by your opinion of me. You’re a lying scumbag, so If anyone really is PMing you then they’re most likely thick as mince too, but they’re clearly too much of a coward to speak up. Another cunt for the woodchipper. As it stands, it’s probably just yet another lie. It’s hard not to be pompous when your opponent can’t think for himself and just parrots Twitter. I too have a good laugh at your expense. I’d sooner be a pompous cunt than a thick lying scumbag. And let’s not forget the register you’re on, I wonder how much they’ll be laughing when they find out about the real you. 

Nurse.

9 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Attention seeking mode again. 

You were the one who brought my name up again, on this very thread yer donkey, after i a made a light hearted post about A Red coming back to Labour. Remmember?

You jumped straight in, mimicking Jay Cartwright.

Just now, Gnasher said:

You were the one who brought my name up again on this very thread yer donkey.  After a made a light hearted post about A Red coming back to Labour. Remmember?

You jumped straight in, mimicking Jay Cartwright.

Jay Cartwright, the one who lies about shagging girls? Yeah, that's what I did. It's right there. Just there, look. I made a joke saying you'd have to kiss somebody to have kissed a Tory. If you think that's the same thing, you're an even bigger blert than I thought, and you're already the most ignorant, dishonest, nasty shit bag on any website I've ever been on. 

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

20230127_213855.jpg

16 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Here you go.

E7A2D1D3-0F33-46DA-8E43-B99E0D300D8E.gif

I have to commute to Manchester to work from Monday. That will be me every single morning if some cunt so much as looks at their own coffee let alone slurp it. The Have A Rant thread will be getting a long overdue renaissance. None of this pussy little things that annoy the shit out of you gear. This will be RANTING. Can't wait... 

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Get my name outta your damn mouth! 

What’s happening here?  Why am I in a tent, can I have yurt instead? 

Would not have been a problem under Corbs Rico but moneys tight now. Rachel Reeves has blown the money. 

You'll be OK next to the Just stop oil tent. You'll make new friends, and I remember you saying you had a liking for vegan food.