You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Thanks for mentioning this. I was just about to head out to the local hospital with some common law papers and a copy of the nuremberg code. I was planning on waving them around whilst screaming at hospital staff because I was certain it'd bring an end to all of the propaganda against unvaccinated.

I guess I'll take my jacket and trainers off instead now and play a game on the PC.

Thanks again.

I’m glad you’ve decided against it. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Thanks for mentioning this. I was just about to head out to the local hospital with some common law papers and a copy of the nuremberg code. I was planning on waving them around whilst screaming at hospital staff because I was certain it'd bring an end to all of the propaganda against unvaccinated.

I guess I'll take my jacket and trainers off instead now and play a game on the PC.

Thanks again.

I dread to think what game you’re going to play. Maybe theme hospital?

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah I'm holding out with around 90 thousand NHS staff and all of the other selfish gimps across the country.

Good to have a control group for stuff like this I suppose, even if the establishment would rather we didn't exist.

Weirdo, you don’t deserve the nhs

• Upvote 1

I'll leave the thread again for a while after being baited the last couple of days for the crime of being unvaccinated anyway.

I'm sure some of you will carry on othering people that decided not to take a vaccine with no long term health data, I'm also sure that type of stuff will work out fine if you make out like it's for the common good or something.

We're all in this together after all aren't we.

And if you see anything that looks like it's pointing towards the narrative collapsing just go to the Guardian or CNN or something and I'm sure you'll be fine.

14 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Cyberpunk 2077. It still has bugs and issues after the bad release it had and maybe not great on console but I like playing it on pc with mods.

I still haven’t played it on ps5 but tempted to get it on discounted pc release.

I bet all the characters in the game are vaccinated (just to keep the thread on topic, I’m sure you understand)

51 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Right wing… cheeky bastard. From a family of nhs workers and you are a cunt. Get some help and look after others, you selfish prick. 

Ok I guess I'll leave the thread later then.

NHS workers in my family too. Grandma was NHS and also two aunties.

Telling people they don't deserve the NHS because they haven't had a government mandated shot is a bit right wing if you ask me. Or is it left wing? Coercing people into vaccines with no long term health data, othering them and calling them cunts and selfish? No it's fucking not left wing. You have no fucking idea of how much I've isolated for two years either.

You're the one that came into the thread telling me I was a conspiracy loon and a selfish gimp, that I didn't deserve the NHS which is for all of us, now I'm a cunt and a selfish prick too. What have I called you?

If you don't fucking like it stop othering unvaccinated.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/piers-corbyn-anti-vaxxers-jack-and-the-beanstalk-pantomime-milton-keynes-theatr-113913761.html

Just what is the point of this? Fuckin dopes , if you dont want the vaccine fine dont get a jab and take whatever the consequences might be. But fuck off protesting and threatening people because they choose differently. That geriatric cunt Corbyn is a fuckin oxygen thief.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/dec/31/omicron-fuelled-fourth-covid-wave-has-passed-says-south-africa-as-it-eases-restrictions

Omicron-fuelled fourth Covid wave has passed, says South Africa, as it eases restrictions

Cases have dropped nearly 30% in a week, say authorities, as Israel approves fourth booster shot and New Year’s Eve gatherings around the world are restricted

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

I really can't be arsed with this victim narrative from people who choose not to get vaccinated.

There's a viral pandemic.

The only way to safely return to some semblance of normality is by vaccinating the population. If people want to opt out of that, let them; but they should understand that they are opting out of the benefits of being vaccinated (i.e. the ability to move around freely, with a greatly-lowered risk of contracting or transmitting the virus).

You want to do your bit as a freedom- lover? Accept that freedom comes with personal responsibility; swerve the virus, but stay the fuck home.

11 hours ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Strange, for many a year I've noticed signs in different retail establishments that clearly state 'we have the right to refuse to sell to anyone'.

I think that depends on why they're not serving someone and not who it is. So anyone cannot be served, but your decision for not serving cannot be discriminatory. Once you ask someone why they're not wearing a mask, they refuse to tell you aside from "medically exempt" and then you refuse to serve them, that would be the basis of discrimination - as the individual is entitled to keep their medical issues private. I'm sure you could refuse to serve anyone not wearing a mask, but that would need to include those who are clinically exempt if you require proof of that exemption, not just their word for it. 

14 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I really can't be arsed with this victim narrative from people who choose not to get vaccinated.

There's a viral pandemic.

The only way to safely return to some semblance of normality is by vaccinating the population. If people want to opt out of that, let them; but they should understand that they are opting out of the benefits of being vaccinated (i.e. the ability to move around freely, with a greatly-lowered risk of contracting or transmitting the virus).

You want to do your bit as a freedom- lover? Accept that freedom comes with personal responsibility; swerve the virus, but stay the fuck home.

It’s not a victim narrative and it isn’t only echoed by the unvaccinated.

Im triple jabbed now, but think any one person should have the choice about what they put into their own body. People calling others selfish cunts and accusing them of being the problem, are just as cunty as people protesting about and criticising everyone for getting a vaccine if they choose to.

You keep mentioning to listen to science and ignore the politicians - there’s more than one message coming from science, and the science you’re listening to is linked to our government, so what makes them more believable?

Im not shouting for either side. I don’t think anyone should be. Make your decision and leave others to do the same. It’s not politics.

• Upvote 2