You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves (H) 29/12/2019 - Premier League - 16:30

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

I'm English as well mate and I've never supported them as all year all I hear is "always the victim" shouts, "feed the scousers" and fans like those inbreds at Leicester throwing Hillsborough shouts in. 

Then I am expected to forget all that and go hand in hand and support the national team? 

Get to fuck. 

Is fucking absolutely totally completely and utterly fucking right.

3 minutes ago, J-V said:

Correct.  Sheffield Utd and Watford gave us better games.

So did Southampton,  by quite some distance. 

Wolves are just flavour of the month side, sticking ten men behind the ball and holfing it to their brainless pacy forwards.   A glance at the league table tells you it's not the best of game plans if you want to be actually successful. 

In fact it's an absolute travesty to be wasting Moutinho and neves in such a boring one dimensional way. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, niallers said:

Is there any piss left to boil I wonder? We've caused national levels of fume and evaporated rivers full of it by this stage

If we win The League, CL and FA cup from here on in I reckon they'll demand Liverpool the City to be gifted to Scotland, which would suit us actually. 

I'm trying my best to not be all Esk-esque psy-ops about this, but why the fuck are we singled out as chief beneficiaries of VAR? The stats show us slap bang in the middle of the table for VAR overrules in favour/against yet for some reason we're subjected to this kind of undermining of our absolute brilliance this season. It fucks me off - we've been absolutely excellent and yet there's shit like this:

Screenshot 2019-12-29 at 19.04.19.png

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Awaiting calls for Boris to pass legislation demoting us to League Two because our fans sing ‘fuck the Tories.’

The cunt will probably organise something in April to usher in Martial Law and cancel all further sporting events until 2021 and judge them null and void. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Manny said:

I'm trying my best to not be all Esk-esque psy-ops about this, but why the fuck are we singled out as chief beneficiaries of VAR? The stats show us slap bang in the middle of the table for VAR overrules in favour/against yet for some reason we're subjected to this kind of undermining of our absolute brilliance this season. It fucks me off - we've been absolutely excellent and yet there's shit like this:

It just shows how bitter the cunts are mate, also in the hope we get stuffed from here on in, obviously something which can't happen on a regular basis as the English FA would find themselves in the shit. 

4 minutes ago, Manny said:

People are obsessed with us. We may have to invent an expression like United fans did to characterize this bizarre phenomenon.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Manny said:

Wouldn’t worry about it. Fuck anyone who isn’t us. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Lallana took him down on his very first attempt to attack.

Yeah, it was a foul but the big lad threw himself to the ground as if he'd been felled big time. Thought Wolves were pretty toothless today and until we scored they basically parked the bus. They were better in the second half but hardly caused me that many heart palpitations. 

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Klopp saying Traore is "unplayable". Hmm... Do we want him?

Could be useful when we come up against w team sitting on their half way line, oh right that never happens. 

So let's just leave the brainless ballon where he is.   A club where you can do fuck all in a game and get praised for it, a club where you can sit behind spurs in the table and get praise for it.  Basically a shit club for a shit player. 

• Downvote 1

Just now, Grinch said:

Could be useful when we come up against w team sitting on their half way line, oh right that never happens. 

So let's just leave the brainless ballon where he is.   A club where you can do fuck all in a game and get praised for it, a club where you can sit behind spurs in the table and get praise for it.  Basically a shit club for a shit player. 

I'll take that as a maybe.