You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (H) 30/01/19

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog said:

If you listen to the hipsters, then Clyne doesn't offer enough going forward.

Quite how they square this with the fact we created a club record number of attempts on goal in his only start of the season is a mystery to me.

It's actually the opposite. Hipsters will look at the stats of one game and spin it to say Clyne must be good going forward because we took a bunch of shots when he played. Like yourself.

In contrast, people who have watched him for years can see his touch absolutely stinks and attacks go to die when the ball reaches him. To boot, he can't stay fit so he's barely played in two years, two years in which we've become an elite team without him. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I got a blow-job in my tent at a festival off an American girl called Summer. I met her at a stand when I was buying a Pot Noodle at about 2 in the morning. And yes, a swallow Summer did make. 

Were Oasis playing and did y'all have a singalong about a really great wall?

1 hour ago, TK421 said:

Were Oasis playing and did y'all have a singalong about a really great wall?

No , I think Kings Of leon were on someones stereo outside the tent though. As festival bunk-ups go it was quite romantic. it was the Thursday night as well. Didn't swap numbers but I walked past her a few days later and she was doing this shit below. I didn't go over. (Thats not her unfortunately) 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbqI7cr0_1865DlVyClFF

53 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No , I think Kings Of leon were on someones stereo outside the tent though. As festival bunk-ups go it was quite romantic. it was the Thursday night as well. Didn't swap numbers but I walked past her a few days later and she was doing this shit below. I didn't go over. (Thats not her unfortunately) 

You should have stoked her fire 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Goodness gracious!

...great balls of fire.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Baltar said:

It's the second time this season we've made Leicester look like Barcelona. They should have won both of the league games against us so I guess having 4 points from the two games is a blessing. Our performance and question marks about the players bottle is a big worry, though. The pressure after City's loss got to us and we cracked. Can't afford many more slip ups now.

That's pretty much bollocks.

Do you not think the fact that we've had no defenders all month might have had some bearing on results and performances? A team with no bottle would have lost to Brighton, Palace and Leicester.  (I know: I've seen Liverpool in the past.)

1 hour ago, an tha said:

It can't be helped. its not a collective group saying "lets be anxious as fuck tonight lads". Its thousands of souls at the game , at home, in the pubs all wanting, wishing, hoping and dying to see us win the league. There is a reason why the flags up Utting ave say "this means more". It does, it means everything to us. Yes agreed, it needs channeling better but most of us won't have fingernails left come May. Its a battle ground now, every game is a cup final. My heart is racing already. Im frightened, excited, turned-on, fuming and 10 ft tall. Thats what it is. Thats what this is. Ive never wanted anything as much as this title in my life. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

It can't be helped. its not a collective group saying "lets be anxious as fuck tonight lads". Its thousands of souls at the game , at home, in the pubs all wanting, wishing, hoping and dying to see us win the league. There is a reason why the flags up Utting ave say "this means more". It does, it means everything to us. Yes agreed, it needs channeling better but most of us won't have fingernails left come May. Its a battle ground now, every game is a cup final. My heart is racing already. Im frightened, excited, turned-on, fuming and 10 ft tall. Thats what it is. Thats what this is. Ive never wanted anything as much as this title in my life. 

giphy.gif

Ha!

I don't disagree mate - it's madness, i said other night it is taking years off my life and it is gonna kill me either way...

But all that said backing the team in the ground rather than standing bricking it is surely best way to deal with it all.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Sing all game, you will forget the anxiety.

This.

Its all well and good singing when we are 3 -0 up. They need us when we are struggling. They need the crowd to give them a boost and put the shits right up the opposition.

Anfield should be a bearpit for the last 7 home games.

Your desperate for the league title........ well you should be going home fucked and hoarse after those 7 games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1