You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Robertson

cuppatea

11 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I hope Robbo never reads the first couple of pages of this thread.

Jay and Silent Bob style rampage following reading it. I’d buy tickets for that. 

Amazes me the narrative I see around Thiago.

I appreciate he is a very good footballer - but literally every other player I can think of who has been as bad or nearly as bad as he has been for being unreliable fitness wise has been largely (and IMO rightly) written off before it got as bad as it has with him, yet I read on RAWK and twatter etc people creaming themselves over him returning and how he will be 'the difference maker'.

I'd be amazed if he makes any sort of notable contribution for us again.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, an tha said:

Amazes me the narrative I see around Thiago.

I appreciate he is a very good footballer - but literally every other player I can think of who has been as bad or nearly as bad as he has been for being unreliable fitness wise has been largely (and IMO rightly) written off before it got as bad as it has with him, yet I read on RAWK and twatter etc people creaming themselves over him returning and how he will be 'the difference maker'.

I'd be amazed if he makes any sort of notable contribution for us again.

Thiago returns from injury…

IMG_4789.gif

• Haha 2

My mate Dave is married to a lovely Mexican lass and they're over there with their two Liverpool mad young daughters atm, visiting the family.

As a welcome for the kids, the family have created this 6 foot Robbo piñata, they're about to whack fuck out of the poor thing in a moment.

IMG-20240114-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20240114-WA0002.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

My mate Dave is married to a lovely Mexican lass and they're over there with their two Liverpool mad young daughters atm, visiting the family.

As a welcome for the kids, the family have created this 6 foot Robbo piñata, they're about to whack fuck out of the poor thing in a moment.

IMG-20240114-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20240114-WA0002.jpg

I bet you are gutted it's not Henderson any more?

• Haha 1

On 05/01/2024 at 19:50, niallers said:

How the fuck can he be back training after a broken collar bone so soon? Even a hairline fracture takes 6 weeks. The arsenal game was2 weeks ago tomorrow!

Like Irn-Bru, he was made in Scotland, from girders.

5 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

IMG-20240114-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20240114-WA0002.jpg

Are we sure that's not just Big Nat?

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...