You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Keane

Bjornebye

You're kidding laying the blame at his door?

Instead of working on his catching technique, James basically spent his every waking hour thinking about video games.

If he was still playing in these days of Fortnight, you'd be fortunate if he bothered turning up on a Saturday.

Plus, I'm sure big Joe Corrigan was actually his coach.

Anyway, seems a decent enough bloke in the Guardian, but I absolutely hated him as our keeper.

Of course im taking the oiss

He was still in Holland in his playing career

• Upvote 1

Roy Keane is Vinnie Jones with brilliant football ability as far as being a hardman. Would have been eaten alive in the 70's and 80's. Talks a good game though, except when he doesn't.

The thing is he's actually shite at pretty much everything except being a naturally-gifted footballer, and that was exactly that - a gift, it's like being a tall man in Japan and being able to reach tomato sauce bottles on the shelf that the locals can't, a fortunate gift of nature - but nothing to get arrogant about.

"Da problem wid all these Japanese lads is dey're just not tall enough."

When it comes to anything that HAS required some application, some learning, some humility - I.e management and coaching, he's a proven failure.

• Upvote 1

Some guys like Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods can pull off the competitive psychopath personality and still be liked/revered. Roy Keane is not one of those people. You can tell despite how good he was on the pitch that people just think he's a freak and don't respect him.

They don't talk about people like cunts though. "He's shit, they're shit" that's all that comes out of keane's mouth.

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Good video this. Neville still a cunt as usual. Great when Keane rips into Ferguson for the last couple of minutes.

Not sure where Neville came across as a cunt there. He is only a cunt for being a manc and hating Liverpool. We need enemies. I kind of don't kmnd him now. He reminds me of bellend mates who slag Liverpool off and you give it back. Ive worked in Manchester and footy talk aside, most of them aren't that bad apart from the smell.

Neville was a great right back and yes a snide cunt but so what. I'd rather listen to him than twats like Danny Murphy. 

Keane is boss. I could listen to him like that all day. Wish to fuck he had signed for us and not them. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Just because you fancy Gary Neville. That's not even gay, its bestiality

Wouldn't that mean he fancies George Best ?

(I now know that is how you spell it, but only after googling and IMO my joke was too good to waste.)