You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loris Karius

Captain

So we are on a par with Colombia now then?

Highly paid footballer has a stinker in a game,meh,hardly bothers me. People dying before being able to be treated for an illness,that really does bother me. Maybe those death threat should go to those who truly deserve them?

You have an uncanny ability to shoehorn your comedy politics into absolutely any topic, it's quite something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have an uncanny ability to shoehorn your comedy politics into absolutely any topic, it's quite something.

Thank you.

It's more about perspective rather than politics though. You hinted(sarcastically I imagine?) that Karius deserved some death threats and I merely added that I think that they are bang out of order for a relatively trivial offence. I only quoted your post as it offered the best way to offer a comparison. This time it wasn't a personal jibe but more a comment on how overblown this whole episode has become,in my view.

• Upvote 1

Is anybody denying he was cuncussed?

Last time I checked, yeah.

Reading Klopp’s words on it should clear it up for those people.

Nice to hear that Alisson wasn’t a knee jerk reaction to the final, too, rather it was planned all along. I like that we have a clearly defined strategy behind the scenes. Gives me lots of confidence in our recruitment, going forward.

• Upvote 1

Is anybody denying he was cuncussed? I mean, Beckenbauer saying a thing doesn't add anything other than people saying it's FSG trying to pull a fast one.

I dunno, people are fannies. Karius is a bit of a fanny. We move on.

It’s the most detailed and sensible explanation to have come from the club/manager/player.

I just wish they’d been this clear at the start and then shut the fuck up about it.

I’m bored completely by it now.

Last time I checked, yeah.

Reading Klopp’s words on it should clear it up for those people.

Nice to hear that Alisson wasn’t a knee jerk reaction to the final, too, rather it was planned all along. I like that we have a clearly defined strategy behind the scenes. Gives me lots of confidence in our recruitment, going forward.

Yeah, we were linked prior to the final too. Perfect storm.

Is Klopp concussed? Strange post, that

Maybe him keep mentioning the concussion won't put off any potential suitors. He was concussed so he fucked up in a biblical way, no problem. He's fine now, 15m please.

I did mean on here and I did accept he was concussed. Look at me going on about concussion.