You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

He's going to be brilliant and it's a massive statement of intent to get the other targets through the door. Made up with this, we've finally done what we should of done last year and replaced quality with quality. There's also rumours that we are trying to tie up Kovacic as well. 

So now we know, it was all Mike Marsh's fault! 

• Upvote 1

Watching Funneeeee's vid has taken some of the gloss off. Have asked YouTube to remove it.

It's fucking sobering, isn't it.

Anyone can have a bad game, but the general outline of the player is there, and I think he's more in the Luis Garcia mould rather than the Luis Suarez mould.

I'm not going to blow smoke up your arse, and I think people need to scale down their expectation on the lad.

I watched his performance against Columbia on Youtube, and it was best forgotten.

His worst performance over the past 2 years - and you found it. Well in.

Can you dig up one of his half dozen MOM performances for Hoffenbrau plz

"German observers"? "paid to watch bundesliga"?

Are these real jobs in Europe? It explains why a lot of people from Africa want to move desperately over there.

I'm disappointed in you Mr Cat.

Seems like you have been bought out with 30 pieces of silver and become a YEsman yourself.

It takes more than a young trans Brazilian to turn me.

• Upvote 4

It's fucking sobering, isn't it.

Anyone can have a bad game, but the general outline of the player is there, and I think he's more in the Luis Garcia mould rather than the Luis Suarez mould.

How the fuck can you champion signing people like Jason Puncheon and players who've only ever been heard of on Fifa and footy manager then put a negative spin on signing a genuinely exciting player who's just broken in to the Brazil team?

How the fuck can you champion signing people like Jason Puncheon and players who've only ever been heard of on Fifa and footy manager then put a negative spin on signing a genuinely exciting player who's just broken in to the Brazil team?

It's the 'The Liverpool Way' way. 

Well, to be fair Puncheon is a proven PL player! We still don't know what Roberto is like on a rainy night at Sto......oh fuck mentioning that club, that saying is ruined now.

I don't see Firmino as the marquee signing some are making out, he is not proven and is potentially a top player.

I won't be praising FSG yet either as the Sterling fee will cover this with some money left over.The rb, dm and striker positions need to be sorted and even after that we could do with other players like someone to compete for the lb spot.

They should be giving BR a minimum of a 30m budget not including sales and if they are serious about top 4 it should be atleast double that amount.

I think I would actually like to hear Rodgers talk about how he sees us set up tactically next season.

I wouldn't, not many managers come out and say the way they will be planning to set up before the season.Coutinho and Firmino could both play on the left so it's not a case of them both competing for the number 10 position.