You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roberto Firmino

WhiskeyJar

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ronaldinho: “For #LFC to have Coutinho & Firmino is a big achievement for them. They'll have one of the most exciting midfield’s in Europe."

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ronaldinho: "The creativity, intelligence, and goals they have between them can change #LFC as a team, it is a big sign of intent."

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ronaldinho: "If you can’t score goals as a striker in a team with Coutinho and Firmino in midfield then you wont score goals in any team."

Danny Ings = Golden Boot winner with 73 goals in all comps.

• Upvote 2

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ronaldinho: “For #LFC to have Coutinho & Firmino is a big achievement for them. They'll have one of the most exciting midfield’s in Europe."

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ronaldinho: "The creativity, intelligence, and goals they have between them can change #LFC as a team, it is a big sign of intent."

@ViktorFagerLFC: Ronaldinho: "If you can’t score goals as a striker in a team with Coutinho and Firmino in midfield then you wont score goals in any team."

*Does a sex on some inanimate objects*

Anyone know if this is

A, Rodgers signing

B, a moneyball signing

C, a transfer committee signing,

D, an Ian Ayre signing

E, a signing by Linda, the lovely wife of J Henry who pouted " stop beating me around the bush John i need a fucking Brazilian, sort it fucking out"

Need to know, if its an E I'm all in.

Anyone know if this is

A, Rodgers signing

B, a moneyball signing

D, an Ian Ayre signing

E, a signing by Linda, the lovely wife of J Henry who pouted " stop beating me around the bush John i need a fucking Brazilian, sort it fucking out"

E mate

without a doubt.

How is he going to pass his medical when Zaf Iqbal has gone? 

Dr-Zaf-Suarez.jpg

Ayre is too busy patting himself on the back to realise we don't have a Doctor anymore. You knew it was too good to be true. 1st July will come and all the new signings will turn up ready to do their medicals and there'll be nobody there.

6580733-funny-doctor-isolated-on-the-whi

Ian Ayre likes a cardie doesn't he, even in South America. That's the only negative thing that can be said of him today, it's a good day to be Ian Ayre.

"It's better to live one day as a lion than a thousand days as a lamb" - Ian Ayre (24th June 2015)

Anyone know if this is

A, Rodgers signing

B, a moneyball signing

D, an Ian Ayre signing

Liverpool transfers follow the laws of quantum mechanics. Thus there are only two permissible states of signings: Rodgers or the Committee. Following Shrodinger, each transfer exists simultaneously in space/time and, following Heisenberg, the real one not the tv guy, the actual state can only be known when the transfer is observed. Then, following general relativity, i.e. the pov of the observer, shiteness or getinness can be determined, and the transfer may be attributed to one of the possible states. In the advent of new transfer particles, see the geordieoaf, or in this case, the firmino, spin can be determined in advance, without the need of observation.

In the event of a transfer particle, an aspas, meeting its counterpart, an anti-aspas, the world ends.

• Upvote 3

Guest davelfc

1176.gif

• Upvote 6

Anyone know if this is

A, Rodgers signing

B, a moneyball signing

D, an Ian Ayre signing

If he's a success here, I think we should give Klopp the credit after their meeting in May.

469019_60x60_bigger.pngRaphael HonigsteinVerified account ‏@honigstein

R Firmino: Talk of a PL move started - or "was started" - in May. I'm not convinced he's top 4 material yet. Great talent but inconsistent.

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein Jun 15

@moneyroseTS really? I'd say scoring 16 goals one season and 7 the next is the definition of inconsistent

There's no doubt that Honigstein knows his German football, so I think it was a bit disingenuous of him to neglect to mention the complete change in Hoffenheim's style of play between the season he scored 16 and the season he scored 7.

Still, it gets him retweets, I suppose ...

So let me get this straight, people around here have been saying that a player is ace for ages, and now the club have gone and signed him? A player that the fans actually wanted? Who might actually be good? For a reasonable price?

I don't know when I stepped through the wormhole to an alternate dimension, but I reckon I'll stay here.

• Upvote 3